• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi LMT Owners Thread

Jumper

@.AJ.Oh I've seen those around, proline do top quality tires however the tires you have look so scale!

I've already ordered a body shell from Jconsepts, this time ill do the wheels and tires too 👍

To be honest in a week's time once I get paid might just buy both pairs 😅😭

- Y96 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Y96 said:

Which one is better?

- Vitavon Losi LMT Axles or Treal.

I was looking around the web for alloy axles as mine keep getting loose and bending, which one do you recommend because they are similar in price but Vitavon axles look better IMO but  people keep boasting about how great TREAL products are. 

Just curious and wondered what are the thoughts on these two axles with you guys.

- Y96

I agree with aj both companies are good quality items I have used both . I went with the vitavon axles as I liked the look of them 

• Like 1

If you speak to Arthur Tsang on Facebook you will get them cheaper and he can ship them quicker with DHL, don’t bother speaking to the Edward the other Vitavon Rep he just confuses people and i don’t think he knows what he’s going on about 😂

Hey guys I am doing a big order on Losi LMT parts,

here are the things I'm ordering however I just want to double check they work together:

image.thumb.png.ac17a0b2b0aca44310986f79e44c77e4.png

Screenshot 2021-04-26 at 09.57.37.png

As you can see I am buying Vitavon axles with TREAL parts but im not sure they are identical to the stock Losi LMT parts 😅

- Y96

Edited by Y96

29 minutes ago, Y96 said:

Hey guys I am doing a big order on Losi LMT parts,

here are the things I'm ordering however I just want to double check they work together:

image.thumb.png.ac17a0b2b0aca44310986f79e44c77e4.png

Screenshot 2021-04-26 at 09.57.37.png

As you can see I am buying Vitavon axles with TREAL parts but im not sure they are identical to the stock Losi LMT parts 😅

- Y96

Yeah the treal hubs work with vitavon axles as this is the set up I have and also the treal lower arms work with vitavon axles as I have these as well on mine

• Like 1

Just had a response from Appliance Electronics after emailing them on Saturday about my front axle breakage. 

"I am sorry about this issue and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.

A replacement axle will be forwarded to you within 7-10 days. Please note, the new version stronger axle will be sent out. Should you need any further assistance ..."

Assuming it arrives, that'll be what I call excellent service.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Andy JP said:

Just had a response from Appliance Electronics after emailing them on Saturday about my front axle breakage. 

"I am sorry about this issue and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.

A replacement axle will be forwarded to you within 7-10 days. Please note, the new version stronger axle will be sent out. Should you need any further assistance ..."

Assuming it arrives, that'll be what I call excellent service.

Wow now that’s a great bit of service much to my surprise 👍👍

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Y96 said:

Roll cage will be changed to the black Losi LMT roller 

Looks good boss!

I'm too cheap to by a black roll cage 🤣. I just went ahead and painted the whole thing black, then did a clear coat on it. 

Edited by Bizzle
  • Like 1