• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ’s Tekno RC MT410 - M2C Game Changer

.AJ.

I cut out the body with standard lexan scissors, I followed the lines from the inside and it trimmed up lovely. To mark the post holes I used blue tack on the inside and then push down when I was happy with positioning, I then double checked the position with a ruler, nothing worse than wonky body post holes 😂😂😂

7-AB2-EE90-9-CB4-43-EC-8-A31-D2-A62-E8-C

Once I was happy I drilled the centre point with a 3mm bit and then worked up to 8mm, the front fit perfect, so i then moved on to the rear using the same technique as before 

D9-ED60-C1-44-F7-4108-90-B9-FECE44121442

Happy to say I got all 4 holes spot on👌 

One problem tho, I have no 1/8 sized body clips 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

The supplied ones are rubbish, they are really thick so they won’t sit down properly, I’ll probably order some more vinyl in red and make my lights up. I can’t see the MM ones coming off anytime soon, they aren’t cheap stickers and you can definitely tell 👍 

I’ve followed this thread from the beginning but the temptation is beginning to get too much ........think I’m going to have to build one of these for myself . 
Aj, do you know if there is a wing and body that fits this? 

• Like 2

Yeah the wing from then et/nt48 fits,  but you can’t run the rear bumper and wing mount at the same time, they do 2 different heights if I remember right. Then you could use a outcast style of body 👍 

• Thanks 1

Right I’ve got a  410 and steel spur in my basket at Rprc, is there anything else you guys recommend adding before I checkout ? 
Ive got the electrics and wheels sorted just need to pick a body or two for it👍

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tomr said:

Right I’ve got a  410 and steel spur in my basket at Rprc, is there anything else you guys recommend adding before I checkout ? 
Ive got the electrics and wheels sorted just need to pick a body or two for it👍

The Tekno alloy servo arm 👍 

• Like 2

Just now, .AJ. said:

The Tekno alloy servo arm 👍 

Definitely this.... otherwise I think your good really. The steel centre diff might be a good idea if you're planning on going 6S, but otherwise the truck is solid stock.

• Like 2