• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Castle Creations ESC and Motor line up explained

.AJ.

• .AJ. changed the title to Castle Creations ESC and Motor line up explained
  • .AJ. pinned this topic
  • 6 months later...
17 minutes ago, walkbythesea said:

Has anyone seen an easy conversion chart that translates the Castle can sizes back into conventional metric sizes?

What are their equivalents to 3652 or 3660 for example?

the 1406 is about 50mm long and the 1410 3800kv sct is 52.4 if have them both they are  good motors, but if you want one for you outlaw these are to small, castle do no have a 3660 can motor only bigger, I have a1415 2400kv in my rock rey but that is like a3670 motor 70mm long

Edited by No brains
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

That is a new one for me, like it  more options  to choose, I love my castle motors.

47 minutes ago, walkbythesea said:

Has anyone seen an easy conversion chart that translates the Castle can sizes back into conventional metric sizes?

What are their equivalents to 3652 or 3660 for example?

The 1412 motor is 62.5mm long maybe to long for the outlaw, hobbywing has a xerun 3660 that is sensored but also 62mm long, I don't know how much room you have in the car, but to be honest why put a expense sensored combo in the outlaw, I only run sensorless and can run really slow with it I even compared it with a sensored motor but it was not a big differance,  maybe in a crawler or race car is sensored the way to go, but for the outlaw I think it is a waste of money.

16 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Is this available in a combo?  The world of sensored motors and the Castle lineup is completely new to me

8 minutes ago, walkbythesea said:

The Outlaw is not my only car/project 😉

Oke thought you want one for your outlaw😜,  preserve you for buying an expense combo and waste a lot of money

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Imagine getting one of these beasts! 😆

From the CastleRC Instagram page (couldn’t find a more user-friendly link!) https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgiB7fzjDPA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by H1q
Typo!
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...