• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0

9 hours ago, mydoddy69 said:

Think I’ll listen to my wallet and not my heart on this one. BUT you never know 😂😂👍

You still off shore ? 

Well... that lasted long!

Yeah, still floating on the Med. Be here into early December.

3 minutes ago, mydoddy69 said:

Holy cow she’s huge 

and damn she's good lookin' 😍

3 hours ago, Derka said:

Can't wait to see is next to the Xmaxx!

I concur, lets see them together!

• Like 1

So now the not so nice bit 🙁 

I think stickers have been put on by a blind monkey as there pretty poor to be fair but worse than that the body shell is so thin in places it’s like paper ! More annoying that that it’s wafer thin around it’s mounting points and already has a stress crease and it’s not even seen a battery pack yet 🙁🙁

9-A7497-F3-6-E87-4200-AEF2-81438-C4601-C

8802-DACD-677-E-41-A0-8-F86-3659163-EB66

There’s plenty more like this I’m a little miffed at why it’s so thin, a quick look around the web and I’m not alone by the looks off it, good old Horizon are taking care of the  guys out in the states but looks like Europe can just deal with it !!  Now decals aren’t the end of the world but a £830 RC’s shouldn’t have a wafer thin body with creases in that’s a bit on the naughty side if you ask me . 

Fired an email off to Losi and messaged them via Facebook so I’ll wait and see there response if any and keep you updated 

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, mydoddy69 said:

So now the not so nice bit 🙁 

I think stickers have been put on by a blind monkey as there pretty poor to be fair but worse than that the body shell is so thin in places it’s like paper ! More annoying that that it’s wafer thin around it’s mounting points and already has a stress crease and it’s not even seen a battery pack yet 🙁🙁

9-A7497-F3-6-E87-4200-AEF2-81438-C4601-C

8802-DACD-677-E-41-A0-8-F86-3659163-EB66

There’s plenty more like this I’m a little miffed at why it’s so thin, a quick look around the web and I’m not alone by the looks off it, good old Horizon are taking care of the  guys out in the states but looks like Europe can just deal with it !!  Now decals aren’t the end of the world but a £830 RC’s shouldn’t have a wafer thin body with creases in that’s a bit on the naughty side if you ask me . 

Fired an email off to Losi and messaged them via Facebook so I’ll wait and see there response if any and keep you updated 

Perhaps they know a body wont last long on a rc this big  so they didn't bother  trying to make it strong

1 hour ago, turok007 said:

Perhaps they know a body wont last long on a rc this big  so they didn't bother  trying to make it strong

Maybe but at £130  every time to replace it it’s not exactly a cheap and cheerful fix  

I've had mine for a week or so now. Yet to take it out for a proper rip around.

There is a few common issues out of the box...

The two most common are the poorly fitted factory decals (as seen above) and the fact the rear end of the body has lots of excessive flex.

I've already come up with a solution for the rear flex and my solution for the bubbled and wrinkled decals was to just simply remove them.

My front right wheel needed shimming behind the  brake rotor as the wheel was super wobbly. My front sway bar was also popped off out the box too.

Edited by FB333

4 minutes ago, FB333 said:

Thanks bud ❤️ 

Your welcome fella I just went to post it on the FB groups as well for you but looks like you beat me to it 😂😂👍👍

If you want an independent test dummy I’m up for it 😂😂👍👍

• Like 1