• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ARRMA Kraton EXB - Extreme Bash Roller Speed Truck

Fly In My Soup

57 minutes ago, Guns said:

Excellent reply, thank you!

I had a (stock) ET48.3 and EB48.3, they were wonderful. They both had Tekin RX8 Sensored Combos, They were brilliant, almost too good for me. I didnt really like the lack of space for electrics however?

An MT410 is an itch Ive always wanted to scratch...... but?

If after days your choices are "not finding a contra to the MT410" and "can't build an EXB", it's pretty simple, isn't it?

Feels a bit like you want people to talk you into either. If you can't stand the EXB for whatever reason, don't get it - build a nice MT410. You won't go wrong with either, so get the one you actually want, which clearly is the MT410.

36 minutes ago, m4inbrain said:

If after days your choices are "not finding a contra to the MT410" and "can't build an EXB", it's pretty simple, isn't it?

Feels a bit like you want people to talk you into either. If you can't stand the EXB for whatever reason, don't get it - build a nice MT410. You won't go wrong with either, so get the one you actually want, which clearly is the MT410.

I'm actually closer to pulling the trigger on the Arrma! Enables me to try a completely new brand of R/C, works out cheaper too

27 minutes ago, Guns said:

I'm actually closer to pulling the trigger on the Arrma! Enables me to try a completely new brand of R/C, works out cheaper too

That's surprising me lol, you don't really sound like you do. 

The one thing i'd argue - if you don't like the EXB, at the moment, you're guaranteed a quick sale for a decent price. MT410 are a harder sale, since the main reason for a MT410 (to me) is the fact that it's "all you" - and if i buy a used one, it's not "me", or "mine". Means i gotta chuck a lot of money at a used one - in which case i'd just buy a new one. 

Kratons do hold value rather well. I personally think the EXB is worth the price, it's not the greatest RC ever made, but well priced and in terms of "toughness" well beyond anything RTR out there, minus potentially that "Jambo" thing, haven't read into it. 

3 hours ago, Guns said:

The bigger issue is I have used the Rustler I got off you for al of 4 minutes so far haha

That’s an issue right there it’s hard to justify more money sat on the shelve 

Maybe sell the Rustler on and then get something else 🤷🏻‍♂️

The EXB or the MT410 wont be hard to resell if you decide it’s not for you just don’t go mad on upgrades until you’ve made your mind up 👍

• Like 1