• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

New ARRMA Teaser....

Fly In My Soup

2 hours ago, Kukynas said:

@mydoddy69 where's your "love ya all" for today ? unacceptable!!! 😂

Sorry chap but never fear I just had an hour with Marty so feeling much love regenerated now so here you go ave some love  

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Tug said:

I can't wait for Vas to do his review, that's gonna be epic. 

hopefully he goes off those massive bmx jumps with it. 

My sarcasm-meter went off a little. 

It's gonna be epic because people know he leaked it. Can't imagine any other reason, he only has one proper bashing video of the Kraton (with the Proline shell). 

If anything, Rich Duperbash. Because he'll 100% break it, and you'll see how much it took. 

2 hours ago, m4inbrain said:

My sarcasm-meter went off a little. 

It's gonna be epic because people know he leaked it. Can't imagine any other reason, he only has one proper bashing video of the Kraton (with the Proline shell). 

If anything, Rich Duperbash. Because he'll 100% break it, and you'll see how much it took. 

He has said multiple times before he only runs the cars he gets on camera and the rest of the time he flys instead. Its not like he doesn't break things though, he has broken quite a few things in the past int he 3 or 4 times he has used them, it isn't like he runs them round a flat field like certain other people then says is great :P 

And.. that's.. an argument in his favour? Or against him? 

And no, breaking RCs due to bad driving doesn't count as bashing. That's bad driving. I want to know if things break without crashing. Here's the problem: you can't value his opinion, because he only has, at the very best, a first impression of his RCs. Does the drive train hold up? What about shocks? Shock towers? Spurs? CVDs? Electrics? If you break them in two runs (and not hard runs either), then there's something severely wrong with an RC and forums will flood with complaints. Like the 6s X-Maxx' ESC catching fire (or the Kraton v1 catching fire, for that matter). 

Hell. He didn't even catch the Kraton bending, and he reviewed all four versions of it - only on the V4 he caught it. The one that he actually bashed, with the proline armour shell. 

On the V4, it took Duperbash 30 minutes to bend it. And break a chassis brace. And figure out that the v4 tower to tower brace is detrimental to the performance of the truck. 

If you enjoy watching Vas for whatever reason: all the power to you. I value opinions of actual hobbyists considerably more than i value the opinion of someone who's in it for the money/views/privilege/free RC and does something else once the cameras aren't rolling anymore. 

That's why there's so much Schadenfreude around his idiocy, leaking the Kraton XL.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jumper said:

He has said multiple times before he only runs the cars he gets on camera and the rest of the time he flys instead. Its not like he doesn't break things though, he has broken quite a few things in the past int he 3 or 4 times he has used them, it isn't like he runs them round a flat field like certain other people then says is great :P 

Sad to say but how the hell can anyone trust this guys opinion on an rc car given to him for review if he rips that companies neck off and poops down there throat leaking stuff he was told not too. The truth is the guy is a fraud and now he has been caught I’d be surprised if anyone trusts him again, not unless your either blinded by his charm and charisma 😂

oh and by the way the guy doesn’t show all his breakages on camera either editing is a wonderful thing 😂

sorry forgot to add love you all 💓

Edited by mydoddy69

Just noticed last week the Mojave on ms was 599 this week it’s gone up to 629 only £30 but are they getting folks use to a big hit for the new release ? 

it’s gone upto to £649 on wheelspin 😢

Edited by mydoddy69

16 hours ago, m4inbrain said:

And.. that's.. an argument in his favour? Or against him? 

And no, breaking RCs due to bad driving doesn't count as bashing. That's bad driving. I want to know if things break without crashing. Here's the problem: you can't value his opinion, because he only has, at the very best, a first impression of his RCs. Does the drive train hold up? What about shocks? Shock towers? Spurs? CVDs? Electrics? If you break them in two runs (and not hard runs either), then there's something severely wrong with an RC and forums will flood with complaints. Like the 6s X-Maxx' ESC catching fire (or the Kraton v1 catching fire, for that matter). 

Hell. He didn't even catch the Kraton bending, and he reviewed all four versions of it - only on the V4 he caught it. The one that he actually bashed, with the proline armour shell. 

On the V4, it took Duperbash 30 minutes to bend it. And break a chassis brace. And figure out that the v4 tower to tower brace is detrimental to the performance of the truck. 

If you enjoy watching Vas for whatever reason: all the power to you. I value opinions of actual hobbyists considerably more than i value the opinion of someone who's in it for the money/views/privilege/free RC and does something else once the cameras aren't rolling anymore. 

That's why there's so much Schadenfreude around his idiocy, leaking the Kraton XL.  

I agree as there are people on YouTube who just launch cars with no control and find it funny smashing them to bits.Thats smashing and not bashing.

So dust cloud and shadows with some sprinkles of colour lol come on we know what it is why not just release the dam thing now. I just hope it’s worth all the cloak and dagger rubbish but if that leaked photo is anything to go by I don’t think it is 

Not gonna lie, today the DBXL-E 2.0 videos started popping up (unboxings etc) - i didn't even know that there was another teaser, lost all interest - not because of the truck itself, that's probably a fine RC, but the way they tried to build hype. I'm "over it". 

• Like 2