• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

6ft4 Crawler can I have my money back please?

Jarralad

AKA Kieren Crawford. Can I have a refund on the £240 I paid you for the RC Axial Wraith, Wheels and Tyres please? Despite many many messages you have not delivered them or provide proof of postage. I would like a refund please.

Edited by Jarralad
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jarralad said:

Stupidly I didn’t. I always do but the scroat was so helpful in the messages he sent me.

Paypal will often still refund  (once) if you paid f&f and there's proof the seller pushed you to use it and hasn't fulfilled there side of the deal.

@6ft4Crawler what's going off?  Feel free to PM me, then we can get this sorted.

I have already told him i will send proof of postage ect, Creating this thread and the drama that goes with it is pointless, none of the items were sold via the forum i have not at all ignored any of his messages ect and i have done nothing wrong, many people on here and brought and sold with me and can vouch that i am genuine. i will continue to talk with the buyer via the platform used to sell the items. 

END OF, not the first person this week to pipe up saying ive not sent something then two day later tell me they arrived safely yet still spread a post making out as if i had done something wrong.

Look I’ve blocked him on messenger as I don’t want to communicate anymore. I will consider taking this further to aleagal claim if he doesn’t refund or send proof of postage. If I’m wrong I apologise but I doubt I am. Send a refund to me. If they arrive I’ll send the payment back how about that for a resolution? If he’s honest he will do that.

if he doesn’t then that proves he is a con.

29 minutes ago, Jarralad said:

Look I’ve blocked him on messenger as I don’t want to communicate anymore. I will consider taking this further to aleagal claim if he doesn’t refund or send proof of postage. If I’m wrong I apologise but I doubt I am. Send a refund to me. If they arrive I’ll send the payment back how about that for a resolution? If he’s honest he will do that.

if he doesn’t then that proves he is a con.

That dont sound right, Why should he refund you if the parcel has already been posted? Just wait for him to show you proof of postage.

I have been asking him for 7 days to provide proof.....if he wants to prove me and many others wrong, then refund it. When it arrives I’ll send him the money back? That’s easy enough? Try googling his name.....then put the word ‘scammer’ after it. Then you will understand.

There are no google hits on that apart from this thread?? If it really has been 7 days and still hasn’t sent proof then not looking good for him though. Quite right for you to shout him out on here.

This is not right if items have been posted and the seller can come on here and argue surely it would be easier to just put up a picture of the proof of posting. If it was me I would post it openly to clear my name 

This is one reason I think it should be in the sell rules that anything sold in the sales section should be priced with Goods and Services tax already included in price, None of this Friends & Family or buyer pays fees malarkey you always get.

It's not that hard, This is the price I want, Now I'll had 3%, Job done.

Always...aleways ALWAYS pay with goods and services unless you are prepared to lose the money...Even if you know the person you are dealing with well and REALLY trust them...things can happen, and things can and will go wrong. Money is a great way to lose friends.

Usually...it's all about saving a few ££££ and avoiding paying fees.

'The seller sounded so genuine' ..... funny that. Genuine nice guys sound genuine. So do conmen. One is natural, the other is practiced. It is impossible to tell which is which. But to my mind, a genuine seller will haggle over price, and you might end up paying a bit more compared to an offer of 'pay Friends and Family, and I can knock £50 off...' but it really is NOT worth the risk.

A genuine seller will not mind polite insistance on PP Goods, and you can calculate exactly what the fees are.

@babylonUnless the rules have changed, asking for PP gift was not allowed in the rules, and anyone posting it had it removed. A seller is free to ask the buyer to pick up the fees. the buyer is also free to tell the seller no, or just ignore the item. If people prioritised sellers who include fees, the problem sorts itself. Buyers have just as much responsibility in this as sellers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• .AJ. locked this topic