• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Tamiya!

XV Pilot

Sorry forgot to add text to pics,2 X 959's picked up along with manual and one has original radio too,both runners..original Hornet with repro shell and decals,original Hotshot with repro shell,original CLodbuster built as a Fall Guy replica for those old enough to remember ,and then the Lanci and Sandrover built by myself this year,also picked up a Blackfoot and a mint never run Lancia rally car,the one with the frog type chassis,absolutely as new.

• 3 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Daveyb84 said:

I like that a lot Noj, have you ran it yet?

Gave the chassis a quick test run after building, before the shell was painted. Nice turn of speed, certainly not going brushless with it.

Not built this style of chassis before, rather enjoyable indeed. The CRP bumper does away with three kit parts in total, I like the look and it should provide good impact protection.

Will get out with it later this week :good:

Looks good!

Could do with tinted windows or an interior to hide the wiring though IMO, and possibly some black RIT dye to soak the body posts.

39 minutes ago, XV Pilot said:

Looks good!

Could do with tinted windows or an interior to hide the wiring though IMO, and possibly some black RIT dye to soak the body posts.

Interior is the plan in the long run.

1 minute ago, Nic01 said:

Interior is the plan in the long run.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with it. Please keep us posted!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Noj said:

Nice, very nice.

Nearly sprang for that XB the other week, around 110 sheets posted from Germany, only for the shell though.....

The only reason i purchased was for the shell too :lol: eBay had them for just short of £98 delivered. It would of been very rude to say no!

3 hours ago, 53HRA said:

A new member to the E30 gang! :D 

hX3EXwW.jpg

8nT8lGZ.jpg

Very nice collection of Beemers there :good:

I've got both the Jagermeister & the Warsteiner (kit built) but the wheels on the Warsteiner look a little bland in white. Yours look lush :wub:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...