• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Banggood?

hebby

Anyone had dealings with em? purchased an Apache clone on the 12th and says shipped in 1 business day and checked the info thingy and still says payment preparing even tho the money cleared out of my bank. I paid by paypal via debit card so i know i should be covered but just wanted to ask if anyone had the same thing?

Have emailed about 5 times and no reply :(

had lots of dealings with them including customer service for faulty items, always been happy and satisfied with the experience.

Items from china usually arrive in about 10 days, uk warehouse took longer as i think they  operated as a drop ship agent for the item i purchased, since the postage charges are free or very cheap from china i just use the china warehouse.

I've used a few times with no problems at all, I think you will be fine :thumbsup:

Don't forget it is Chinese new year at the moment

Yeah did think of that but on website it says from 17th :(

Anyway ill just sit tight and wait but you know what its like with a new RC we all been there lol 

Yeah did think of that but on website it says from 17th :(

Anyway ill just sit tight and wait but you know what its like with a new RC we all been there lol 

Yes I know all too well :yes: it's the bad part of RC's and China

Anyway don't ever use Banggood they kept my order on processing for a week then email to say I need to verify my PayPal account when I paid with PayPal guest WTF!

No understanding on live chat what so ever they just keep saying you need to verify PayPal even explaining about PayPal guest and sending links to PayPal guest information.

Well I won't ever be using them again and now have to wait 48 hours for them to refund and then upto 14 days for refund from PayPal :( to say I'm proper annoyed would be an understatement!!!

they normally very good. 

but i have had this paypal issue with hobbyking and them saying to me you need to use paypal account 

and i paid via paypal guest. i canceled and even paid by card, then hobbyking wanted photos of my card front and rear

and sig. 

lets just say hobbyking got a polite letter stating the info the asked for would not be given as it would then mean me breaking the law in the uk.

small stuff i never had problems with bang good