• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

what do you want for Christmas?

Alex97

Seeing as I am the one who buys all the xmas presents in our house (including my own) I know what is in my xmas list and its torture knowing I cant have it till xmas lol

I have soooo much stuff its awesome, I got a 3racing sekura chassis with tons of hop ups, spektrum DX4s controller, metal high speed servo, speed passion brushless motor and ESC, 4 body shells, 5 sets of wheels and drift tyres, about 15 cans of Tamiya spray paint, a light table, B6 balance charger, 2 5000Mah lipo batteries, model parts of all descriptions + little pressies from family.

Anyone guess what I will be doing over xmas lol

Ableton Push + Ableton Live 9 Suite

but i always get socks and smelly's, you know lynx, its always lynx, mind you the shower gel and deodorant i get lasts a whole year so i never have to buy any so it isn't that bad as a whole :P and i always loose my socks or get holes in them lol

A whole year!? you must stink lmao 

Christmas this year..hmm 

Well last Christmas i was just thankful i wasnt in hopsital and hope to keep that theme going, ill have my new puppy Bentley as well (comes home this Saturday) 

Whatever i get this year will be a welcome surprise be it money or something more extravagant i have no idea about.

Yipeee!

Father Christmas spotted a lightning deal on AIAIAI TMA-1's. 50% off RRP.

He's just so Money Supermarket!

Lovely looking headphones. I wanted a set a couple years ago but they where to expensive for me so I got a set of these: http://www.marshallheadphones.com/headphones/major/major-black/

Nice tight sound but they are on ear as opposed to over ear so they aren't quite as comfortable as I'd like.

I would like 48hours away from the kids with the Mrs. That would be an awesome pressy. But I'm getting a quadcopter instead

I would like 48hrs away from my kid AND my Mrs!

Spending time with family, enjoying good times, watching my nieces get all excited with opening presents.

None of my family have a clue about rc lol, so for me it's sort your own pressie if you want something remotely related to rc.

Still feeling that nostalgia so a RC10 worlds kit brought from amain black friday sale at

With any luck! The better half and the kids will get daddy a Blade mcpx to learn how to fly/crash!

I've always fancied having a go as I've never had any problems flying on sim/games.