• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

your bike pics :)

jordan_bench10

24th of may 2015 i shall contact you ;D

im not a fanof roadies but that does look quite nice

I didn't think I'd get on with a road bike but I love mine now and wouldn't be without out it..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I've said it before and ill say it again I do love the smoothed welds and frames etc. I just can't get get past the branding myself and it's a purely personal thing..

Yes the brand will put some people off.

Doesn't bother me though and for my peace of mind this bike has similar specs to my mates commencal which some people deem a luxury brand.

tbh brand doesnt bother me in the slightest if i like how it rides and feels im having it ive spen alot of money on a bike that isnt real well known in the uk and you know what i wouldnt change her now lol 

Don't get me wrong it's not a snob thing... its the styling. Just the same way I preferred hpi over traxxas.. when you reach a certain level of expenditure with bikes I think aesthetics become more and more a factor in the process as there will be very little to set bikes apart, like you said your boardman is around the same spec as your buddies commencal. .

Edited by smash

I'll get a pic up later but currently on a 650b five and ns sub 

Just heading to the LBS to pick up the new shock, Cane Creek Double Barrel Air CS with a Goldtech HD Bushing kit.

:sweatdrop:  :sweeeet:  :sweeeet:

EB999A44-006D-49D0-B3DE-E1C13D907C99_zps

886BED98-EC62-4D11-8AFF-87524F917EDE_zps

2CD58663-EAD0-4DE2-A4C2-D9720C4541A6_zps

0F5A8794-7473-419B-89E3-05E09457FB9E_zps

D66229BD-C716-4E64-8CD9-128994EB8C70_zps

Okk, Better

Pics took at FOD

Just getting back into fitness now, Bust my shoulder badly a few months back and been in constant pain.

Still aches daily, The joys

Edited by Jacksprogis

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Your seat doesn't look that high to me. Nice looking bike though. Any upgrades planned?

Few little bits

Forks are staying for now atleast

However these avid db1's are the first to go theyre worse than v brakes in the wet and theyre completely dry. Squeak squeak.

Tyres are fine for now in fact i quite like them. I intend on a gel seat cover,new grips (white with blue maybe) and im thinking of the 30 quid boardman flats in halfords. Other than this shes a beauty

You have your seat unnaturally high lol

i have my seat high so i can get a full straight leg stroke for more power and fully you say that its actually nigh on level with the handle bars Edited by jordan_bench10