• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

How much do you guys spend on this hobby per month?

lazkopat

I cant beleive iv spent that, but iv got quite a bit of stuff, got one nicked, and gained a better one :) thanks to rc modelz and msuk, its been worth it though,

the smile these things put on your face, and others around you its great,

I used to get people wishing id fall off my bike all the time, and wining about the noise, but they stand there in amazement at the size and noise the thing makes :)

I haven't a clue what id spend it on if it wasnt on 5th scales, I like the boats aswell, I like the racing side of that, and making it go like eeekkk! The power is straight there on water, loving being able to put these things on a stand in my living room and not haveing to roll around underneath it lol!

I spent a fortune on the real size cars too

NOTHING!!!

For 2 months .....

I have had a full alloy wheel set refurb, and paid for a replacement flywheel and complete high torque (clamp pressure) clutch for my 1:1 .....

Al.

Edited by atom3624

Yep I try to, I'm also looking at what's going to be going under which part of the axle and stuff so I have the least chance of getting caught etc... It's both a challenge for your mind and your hands, but extremely rewarding.

I never really experienced it last time with my D90 because it went straight to short wheelbase from the box.

And I enjoyed my Wraith a lot as well, but it never felt like a challenge, even though it did get stuck a fair bit... I guess because I wasn't really THAT into getting it over stuff, I just enjoyed seeing it on the rocks, rather than clambering over them lol.

We are all of us only here once. Quite simply, live life to the max every day.

I'm not answering the question on how much I spend. :(. It's not much though .........

Having said that, I've been a good boy and sold a few things recently. ;)

Edited by Carpmart

NOTHING!!!

For 2 months .....

I have had a full alloy wheel set refurb, and paid for a replacement flywheel and complete high torque (clamp pressure) clutch for my 1:1 .....

Al.

You should try paying for a clutch and flywheel in my 1:1 car.........now that is expensive!

• 2 weeks later...

I had to get rid of my bullet it was rubbih upgraded to a trophy truggy flux but its too cold to use it so nohing since a broken metal driveshaft that was