• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Buggy!

Montage of Bashing and crashing the Ansmann Royal Flash. Totalled it into a flowew pot at the end, Doh!

Does anybody know of a generic body shell that might fit the Flash?

• 2 weeks later...

It worked out cheaper to buy a 2011 808 second hand than to buy a 2010 chassis from apex.

Had to build a ramp as all Basingstoke parks seem to flat - boring.

I swapped my crossbow for this the other day  Think it's the Hyper TQ2 with the .28. Very pleased though as I've wanted a Hyper for a long time. Got a few things to upgrade though.

This is my weekend runner/basher.

FTX Vantage Chassis, Carbon Front Shock Tower, Carbon Rear Shock Tower, Carbon Top Chassis Plate, Blue Anodised Turnbuckles, Blue Anodised Top Shock Holders, Blue Anodised Anti Roll Bar End Links, Blue Anodised Tamiya TL01B Rear Drive Shafts, White Tuned Springs, White Anti Roll Bars, Tamiya Servo Linkage, 3 Racing Sakura 4mm Blue Anodised Clamp Type Wheel Hex's, Blue Anodised Tamiya Wheel Nuts, Tamiya DF03 MS Wheels, FTX Vantage Tyres and Team Associated Inner Foam.

Powered by a Speed Passion Reventon R ESC, Speed Passion 5.5R 3.0 Brushless Motor, 4300 Nimh 8.4v battery pack rebuilt and soldered using Deans connectors and Deans battery bars, Spektrum DX2e Radio set, 4700uf Receiver power capacitor

Thanks

James

Nice pic dude. You have a lot of preload there on your shocks, you jump it mutch? :D

Cheers bud.. I'm mainly on the local bmx Track as it's the closest to me. But theres more jumps on the track than straights :).

Unfortunately the wheels dishes are starting to crack on the inside rim and pieces missing. Anyone recommend something that could withstand jumping and general bashing about that could take a knock or two