• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas Telluride

Bubbles

Maybe its a trial to starting to 'go big' ....

Anyone for a Traxxas 1/5?

Far fetched?

Probably.

They've done it before.

Al.

Yes, they've done it before and failed miserably. I actually had a Traxxas 1/5 gas buggy, is was poor. Particularly the front suspension. I hope they go for it again, but doubt they will. It's just not what they do, they aim more for noobs.

Traxxas are one of the biggest re-badgers these days, I've lost a lot of respect for them in the last few years because of this.

It used to be HPI that were the serial re badgers and traxxas were the innovators, these days it's HPI pushing the boundaries.

However, that being said, the E-Revo is one of the finest multi purpose cars money can buy in my opinion, and is the finest RC i have owned. (Does have its issues though like any other car) and unlike many manufacturers, their parts are cheap as chips!

I really do think they need to up their game, the last couple of years have seen a real shower of s**t come from their production lines.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks fine to me, a lot would depend on the final price though. It seems to fill  a little hole in the models they have currently. I don't really see the 'Traxxas don't innovate argument' I think they are one of the more innovative outside the mainstream models. I quite like the American twist on their models, too.