• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

If I gave you

Bigjimknickers

this is if i didnt have any of this stuff already

thunder mt4 g3

extra set of shock towers to double them up

aftermarket wishbone pins

make a custom chasis brace

pair of 3cell lipo

imax lipo charger

normal desktop pc powersupply and hot wire it to supply the imax

fly sky gt3c radio and then do the hack to put the on off switck on the outside

have i gone over the

A lot of people here dont use 1/5th due to the price and actualy prefrer a 1/8th brushless super fast rig, so TBH it dont surprise me, and that not the biggest budget in the world, maby if youd said you had 1Grand then everyone would have said losi 5 T or if you asked in petrol section youd have had those answeres but yhea anyways....

Id personally get a 1/5th though!

• Like 1

Right....this is an easy one for me :)

I have just finished a brushless conversion on a Hyper ST Pro truggy. Fitted a monster Leopard 4082 motor, 150A ESC, selection of 2S and 3S batteries, so I can run from 4S to 6S. Yes,,,you have a Hyper 7 ... but the truggy is a different beast to drive. It shares diff parts, so if you are running 7's ... it's going to be easy to live with. Mine's got T-bone bumpers and a few extras added during the build, which is basically resulting in about the toughest truggy you can put together. Easily done within your budget.

If you are looking at petrol instead of brushless, I'd pick up a decent used Baja. Plenty of decent cars out there for

Right....this is an easy one for me :)

I have just finished a brushless conversion on a Hyper ST Pro truggy. Fitted a monster Leopard 4082 motor, 150A ESC, selection of 2S and 3S batteries, so I can run from 4S to 6S. Yes,,,you have a Hyper 7 ... but the truggy is a different beast to drive. It shares diff parts, so if you are running 7's ... it's going to be easy to live with. Mine's got T-bone bumpers and a few extras added during the build, which is basically resulting in about the toughest truggy you can put together. Easily done within your budget.

If you are looking at petrol instead of brushless, I'd pick up a decent used Baja. Plenty of decent cars out there for

Edited by TheCollectiveAnt

Little bit of topic but why are lots of people selling there losis whats wrong with them? (I was not even aweare this was the case)

losi 5ives are being sold because people buy them to use as a basher and find they are not as much fun as a 2WD baja. But not every one agrees with them being boring. Edited by (-:AD:-)
  • Like 1

well i think i would buy 450 worth of add ons for my new 1.1 toy which is coming but if it had to be on r/c then.....

im quite fancying a 1/8th truggy of some kind in brushless guise.....