• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

what grinds your gears(alittle rant thread)

jonnotheone

Chavs. especially the ones that stand in the road behind our house,stoppin us gettin a 6 month old baby boy (ours) who's screamin the car apart cause we got stuck in traffic & couldn't give him his food gettin home to feed him. People who gob off at you for no reason. Fat women who stand in the middle of the aisle of morrisons in malvern that smell of dry poo with their trolley deliberately angled so you can't get past 'em (she " volunteers" at the red cross shop, & makes it smell of dry poo, like the kid at junior school that was incontinent) . Drivers that can't figure out what the plastic stick thngs that poke out either side of the steering wheel are for. TRY indicatin , especially when there's a bald angry bloke 1/2 way across the road pushin a pram. Oh also the prime minister who partakes in

• Like 1

No proper model shops within a 50+ mile drive from me. A new Hobbycraft store opened up so i went along (not knowing how lame they were i went along) thinking at the very worst i'd have a fuel supplier at easy reach. Couldn't have been more wrong lol, Cross stitch, crochet, jigsaws and a cruddy static models wall to wall on two floors! This is what we get in cornwall when the place is full of oap's. Rant over lol

Truro

Horse faced , so called comedienne, Miranda Hart. And her agent. And her drama teacher for filling her head with the belief that she is funny, and should share her brand of (so called) comedy with the general public. And the fool at the BBC that commissioned her sitcom.

• Like 3

Again.....

'Yup I will buy it, got pics?'

(Take pics.... Upload and link)

'Whats your details'

(Give details)

'Great, pay tomorrow'

(Strip part off and package ready for post)

'Sorry got no money'

Nice one cheers :s

So so true! How often this happens to me, jerks!

How common this is,

"I get paid at the weekend so will pay you then" and the weekend never comes and silence ensues...

Edited by duopkik

Drivers who think that either using their phone without handsfree or even worse texting, is safe or legal, just near got hit by a 'Chelsea Tractor' which the driver was on their phone !!.

• Like 1

Was going to put this one in my list but bottled it, in the mood now though so.... (lights fuse and stands well back!) students who expect taxpayers to pay for them to get pished for 3 years while doing a bit of studying. I don't care if you want to be a doctor, yes, you may treat me at some point but without me building your hospital or someone making your instruments you would just be a weirdo stood in a field with a sharp stone and a moss bandage! I payed for my extra education (swing shovel and dumper ticket) so you pay for yours.

• Like 1

Was going to put this one in my list but bottled it, in the mood now though so.... (lights fuse and stands well back!) students who expect taxpayers to pay for them to get pished for 3 years while doing a bit of studying. I don't care if you want to be a doctor, yes, you may treat me at some point but without me building your hospital or someone making your instruments you would just be a weirdo stood in a field with a sharp stone and a moss bandage! I payed for my extra education (swing shovel and dumper ticket) so you pay for yours.

without government help we would not have even half of the doctors or teachers that we have. education is massively expensive. aside from that go back 20years and students were just given the money to go to uni, the students of the 80's who wasted that money ruined it for everyone

i'm not sure you understand how the loan system works? it is an actual loan that is automatically paid back as soon as you are earning more than

Edited by norcoforever
  • Like 3