• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

what grinds your gears(alittle rant thread)

jonnotheone

ill start lol.....when you message someone about a certen item that youd like to purchess and they dont get back to you..this is not just ebay but gumtree swaps uk friday ads etc etc.i sent atleast 50 messages over the last 3 to 4 days and got 1 ruddy reply...anoying much....thats what grinds my gears..lol

No proper model shops within a 50+ mile drive from me. A new Hobbycraft store opened up so i went along (not knowing how lame they were i went along) thinking at the very worst i'd have a fuel supplier at easy reach. Couldn't have been more wrong lol, Cross stitch, crochet, jigsaws and a cruddy static models wall to wall on two floors! This is what we get in cornwall when the place is full of oap's. Rant over lol

Keyboard warriors, blatant stupidity, rudeness, selfishness, lack of self awareness..........that'll do, could be here a long while. :yes:

Oh, and Paloma Faith.

But never June Whitfield. :thumbsup:

June Whitfield? Oh mercy, you gotta be kiddin? Who else is on your list, thora hird, Judith chalmers? Eeewww!

Stripping belts on the Mission when you think everything is going sooooo well with it!

Tesco/Morrison/Asda/Smurfitt Kappa Lorries doing bloody 40MPH, or is it more that the A47 from Noriwch to Kings Lynn is only 60% daul carriageway?!??!

• Like 1

What grinds my gears is peter from family guy(pun intended)

But seriously.

What REALLY grinds my gears is when someone asks you lots of question on something your selling and sound very interested, once they have wasted your time, tell you its 'too expensive' 'its not for them' 'i haven't got the money right now' 'do you want to trade for something that's 1/16th the value' etc etc...basically complete and utter time wasters/tire kickers

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE PEOPLE, PLEASE STOP IT!

ohhh i here you on that lol i tryed sellin my 1/1 ar a few months back guy came round very intrested took for a test drive seemed like the deal was set in stone after the test run nothing went wrong he went thanks very much ill be in touch lol i felt like swinging for the guy lol..

People who make stupid offers on for sale items then when you join in with their perceived humour, they get all offended an abuse you.....

• Like 1

People who smoke in crowded places ( outside ) ESP when you ( meaning me ) doesn't smoke and it blows in your face even tho the person can see what's happening they don't say sorry or put it out THAT GETS ON MY TITS!!!!

Do you know how disgusting smoking is? It's on the top ten along with the people that crap on each other in the bedroom :-/

• Like 3

Oh and people that s*** in public toilets and don't flush it FFS! The handle is like right there ya dirty git?

Oh and if you ever go on a coach trip from Sharm to Cairo don't go to the toilet in one of the coach stops cos there full to the brim with turd and they proper STINK!

Edited by hebby

People who smoke in crowded places ( outside ) ESP when you ( meaning me ) doesn't smoke and it blows in your face even tho the person can see what's happening they don't say sorry or put it out THAT GETS ON MY TITS!!!!

Do you know how disgusting smoking is? It's on the top ten along with the people that crap on each other in the bedroom :-/

Reformed smoker ??