• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Kyosho NeXXt 1/10th scale EZ buggy RTR

onroad_mania

ktm-ax-offroad-concept_obwgn_5965_zvtob_5638_vPLXo_5638.jpg

Translated :

The KYOSHO the upcoming assembly technology modeling and off-road function in a next-generation 1/10 electric two-drive off-road vehicles NeXXt

. Transcend the traditional off-road vehicle design concept, boldly into the genes of the avant-garde full of science and technology, intuitive association in the mind to the science and technology of the movie car styling, the concept is of course necessary to put into action, is bound to NeXXt set off another wave shape of revolution ; revealed from the car shell part of the body structure to determine NeXXt chassis base drawn from recently launched new EZ series Sandmaster emphasis on simple to get started and allow players to become the object of attention in the shortest possible time, in addition installation space is not difficult to see the LED array NeXXt before and after the factory is set aside from the shape of the car shell, of course, this part is necessary to allow owners to play their creative ingenuity of the DIY, maybe soon for Science and Technology of the special shape of the cup (or science fiction cup) and the emergence of off-road racing.

NeXXt is factory assembled, with the KT-200 Syncro 2.4GHz remote gun Readyset suite sales model, and now to see fluorescent orange fluorescent green and fluorescent blue styles available choice; KYOSHO agents on the competing company said NeXXt expected to arrive in early October, the the Readyset the reference price is NT.6000, you want to grab the "fresh" into the prospective owners of the technology in the future, and are now ready to begin the pre Hello .

nexxt3.jpg

nexxt1.jpg

nexxt2.jpg

https://www.galaxus....e-rc-car-328295

Source : Rctech.com.tw

1st picture is awesome wider arms, roll bar in the centre of the front window and rear wing, pictures of the actual model make it look like a toy imo

Agreed, concept design definitely beats production on this one!

Its nice, I think it looks a bit more toy-esq then other on the market but then I quite like that about it. I don't know if those wing mirrors would last very long. The EZ series Sandmaster is fun to drive (although could be faster) so hopefully this will be just as much fun. That said while the wheels and tyres look cool. I think the tread pattern will just be terrible.