• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Newbie from Surrey

HCMS

Good (wet) morning to you.

I recently bought an HPI E-Firestorm Flux and have been blasting round local fields having a great time. The dog also enjoys it so I'll be needing a new body soon! Sigh.

I've been over to the forest near Oxshott a couple of times, last time there, I met a guy who said there were often cars there charging round. It would be great to have a gentle bash with another human one day rather than just (unsuccessful) outrunning the dog!

Edited by HCMS

Thanks for the welcome! :thumbsup:

Great to see that there are others around localy :D Hopefully be able to get out and have a play one day soon! Luckily the 'storm is waterproof as it looks like summer is missing this year.

I've only had it a few weeks so still on the hunt. Oxshott is pretty good and there is a fair bit of lumpy grass near home but I am looking for suggestions as to where else, locally, is good! :)

I went to Wisley Airfield last week, that was good, fast, tarmac fun, didn't half do some bodywork damage though bouncing down the runway!

Hi welcome to the forum I'm new here too but they all seem very friendly here!

I work around your area quite often and alway carry the E-Maxx in the car just in case I see some good spots! If your up for a bash about drop me a PM cheers.