• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

what u clean with

GTI_16V_Jay

toothbrush, rag, WD40 and warm soapy water

use toothbrush first to get excessive mud off, give it a wash in the soapy warm water, then use it again to get the rest of the mud off and keep doing this untill its shiny. now use a rag to dry and get the residue muk leaves off the car, and cake it in WD40 to prevent rust, make easier to clean next time and make it shinier :D job done

you could use a powerful hose too, just keep away from non water proof areas such as air filter and electrics. also high pressure pressure lines are good too :)

I normally remove the electrics, then blast it with the jetwash, follwed by a good dousing in WD40 or GT 85. I regularly check the bearings etc for signs of wear, and have been doing this for a good 18 months or more, works a treat :D

I wipe worst off with 1 cloth

Then get a tooth brush and dip it in warm soapy water

after the car looks grandspankinglee clean

Dry it off (if u want hairdrier, not for long tho) with another cloth and blast it with a WD40

Ziggy

I wipe worst off with 1 cloth

Then get a tooth brush and dip it in warm soapy water

after the car looks grandspankinglee clean

Dry it off (if u want hairdrier, not for long tho) with another cloth and blast it with a WD40

Ziggy

yep thats the way i do mine works a treat :good:

rofl! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Wonder wat the missus will think when he spils some on his trousers? :whistling: rofl rofl rofl

Hope it dont leak in the back of the car either mate :D rofl rofl :whistling:

Ziggy