• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

People filming this should be hung.

cerbrus2

Somebody posted this you tubevideo onto facebook, And my Misses saw it and Went absolutly nuts. And So did I i think this is absolutly discusting to allow this to go on, and film it because they think this is funny.

The parents of this child should Be Hung for filming this, The child is clearly in pain and screaming for help. And actualy takes matters into his own hands by trying to hit the cat. A natural reaction.

As a Father of a 1 month old, And a cat and dog owner. I fined it very important for my children to grow up to respect animals.

Now there is something rather wrong with this video on a number of reasons. Why is this Child allowed to play with a cat In an agressive manner, as lets face it Cats will normaly run from children due to there nature, Why is the cat Allowed near the child. And why the hell do the parents or gardians of this child at the time think it is funny to Film the event rather than seperate the child and cat from each other.

I wont post the video as a embeded player just add the link to it. So that if you wish to you can watch it.

Makes me very angry to see this sort of stuff being filmed. What where they trying to get a video togeather so they could send it into you have been framed? Its sickening.

yep that 100% wrong, unfortunatly there are alot of sick people out there ......... if thats what the kid has to deal with now, hes gonna have one messed up childhood

Have actualy forwarded the link to the video to child services.

just watched it and i have to say, good on you mate! you can hear someone laugh/giggle when the lad falls off the bed. feel sorry for the lad and the cat. there really is some dumb/ignorant people out there that treat children like this and think its the norm, they should not be allowed to be parents full stop!!

I hate the fact they just feel they can sit and watch and even laugh. If that child grows up with care as bad as that then there cant be much hope for that child :( Most of us know children who have great parents die, and yet the cruel live. What an un-just world we live in.

• Like 1

As a volunteer with a National Family Support Charity I can state that this is a breach of child protection; well done for reporting this video, I hope that there is professional intervention sooner rather than later

i didnt watch it...i try and filter horrific things that would make be angry ...I know the world is full of horrific people...so i try and spend time watching and being around nice ones so i dont end up tarring us all with the same brush.

but your comments are enough to give me a good idea of what was involved.

I'm guessing that it wont be admissable as evidence legally..due to the fact that anything can be faked on video these days...

but hopefully there will be enough of a backlash that they get a wake up call !

try reading posts.............................. some one posted it on facebook. And if you search for cute kitty videos this one comes up as well.

glad i don't have facebook

I have to say the kid got away lightly by antagonising a cat like that.

One of my friends was taunting my cat at a BBQ we had, not really sure why the guy done it as he commented at the beginning of the night that our cat was the biggest he'd seen. Anyhoo, after winding the cat up royally, he was attacked leaving my friend with a gouge down to the bone and severe cuts and bite marks to his arms and legs. Needless to say, my friend hasn't been back here and the last time I saw him he still had a rather nice scar to show.

I really don't know how a parent could sit there and watch a child do that or even allow a cat to attack as well. Hopefully the kid learns his lesson, but at the same time I hope the parents lose their child.