• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

168.50 euros!..........

evssv

me mate rang me the other day n says..`` me mate jus bought a PETROL car and cant get it to run...it keeps flooding..can u pls have a look at it for him.....`` :rolleyes: ...i thought fair nuff...well after setting the needles and sum fuel in it it ran .. :D ..gotta say its not gonna last to long imo.. :( ..but ha ho its not mine.. :hahadance: ..he wants me to run it in for him....no probs....i said i`ll need his fuel as i`m not using mine..pretty sure his mate knows nutting about rc`s..other wise he wouldnt of got this pile of poo!!..plus he told me mate he paid

Edited by evssv

"RTR Supernitro" :4_1_72[1]:

What a piece of crap! It won't last 10 minutes!

mentholated spirits .. mmmm ... minty :)

Probably get more fun reading the badly translated manual than running the car!

Saving grace, those TX/RX systems aren't bad but I feel I overpaid for it. XD

And that goes down as the worst stock shell in history.

its a petrol aswell by the way.. :doh: ...i wish me mate would of said ``my mate wants a rc car...wots a good un for

Theres nothing wrong with the stock warhead for a begginer, god damn haters lol

Have to agree here, it's by no means a great car, but it's not a bad car either for a beginner.

Hsp stuff is far superior to most imported Asian models like acme tech stuff and the numerous other eBay specials that float around.

• Like 1