• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

What tyres do u use on your firestorm

Reglued some tyres

Until recently I was using Proline Gladiators and loved them, didn't last long though. I've just picked up a couple of sets (badly) pre-glued from Hong Kong at $5 a pair, they're actually not bad, not especially grippy but will do for bashing.

Stripped the front end from the B to replace the stock arms with RPMs, resulting in a shock service as well and popped the new, KM rear wing on.

Took both badgers for a bash with our lass, KM wing lasted ten minutes, first roll and it shattered, ROFL. Utter rubbish, but then for a fiver, what can you expect ;)

Stripped the front end from the B to replace the stock arms with RPMs, resulting in a shock service as well and popped the new, KM rear wing on.

Took both badgers for a bash with our lass, KM wing lasted ten minutes, first roll and it shattered, ROFL. Utter rubbish, but then for a fiver, what can you expect ;)

That's unlucky, my KM wing has had some fair old abuse on my Baja, 20 tanks later it's not got a single crack lol... I'm not afraid to ramp it either, as the snapped shock and ripped spurs prove :P

I took my SCX10 for a play in the quarry.

Had couple of hours all to me (between taxi duties :) ) so took the honcho out for an amble. About halfway round it took a bad tumble even by my standards and started making strange TicToc noise from trans or front diff at low throttle. Was nursing it back when got overcome by lure of the evil tree stump (looks easy but its only just possible, need to be very careful of your line!) and sure enough now know noise was coming from the trans so it came home on the skate strap :(

Tonights job, order more bearings and some steel gears, long overdue for a rebuild anyway :)

Charged up 8000mah of 7S for the Baja. Then got dragged off to play "scatch" by an 8 year old with plaits and face paint, which looked like a cross between the "ham-burglar" and a racoon.

Cell's are still charged.

It's dark.

I'm knackered.

Tug; out.

• Like 2