• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

I didn't say I didn't hit them 'though!!

Was one of the favourite past-times of the LST! - one part I could really get it to pick up and really motor, when on nitro, but kept on forgetting the hidden tree stump!!

I used to keep the power on more, which obviously meant the turning circle was wider ... just where that stump was!

Must have stuffed the steering about 4 times over 3 years .... my fault I know ..

Al.

Thanks to Ausprime on URC, I've finally found some complete replacement diffs for my UE housings on the Maxx!

I'm totally made up! A solution at last! From now on the Ally-Maxx will only run UE diffs!

The Budget-Maxx and ERBE will stick with Traxxas diffs, but I'm fitting hardened crown gears I was linked to on ebay. I'll report on their durability in due course.

Happy days! :)

Well I built up a tc4 a while ago to make my first drifter and finally got some wonga to nearly finish her of and as the post man came today I fitted the new motor and servo also ordered some other bits but they were on back order so should come soon.

Parts of the car are a bit of a bodge as the car was built from spares lol e.g. the battery strap

WP_20140617_13_31_58_Pro_zps238a8ea3.jpg

WP_20140701_18_32_53_Pro_zps95c3540d.jpg

WP_20140701_21_39_52_Pro_zps17059da3.jpg

WP_20140701_21_40_05_Pro_zps74ae9a7a.jpg

Well I built up a tc4 a while ago to make my first drifter and finally got some wonga to nearly finish her of and as the post man came today I fitted the new motor and servo also ordered some other bits but they were on back order so should come soon.

Parts of the car are a bit of a bodge as the car was built from spares lol e.g. the battery strap

WP_20140617_13_31_58_Pro_zps238a8ea3.jpg

WP_20140701_18_32_53_Pro_zps95c3540d.jpg

WP_20140701_21_39_52_Pro_zps17059da3.jpg

WP_20140701_21_40_05_Pro_zps74ae9a7a.jpg

those sp motors are terrible, i've gone through 2.

those sp motors are terrible, i've gone through 2.

What the 3.0 10.5T as it runs fine for me and I am running it in a drifter which has way less stress on the motor unlike your buggy

HPI stiletto v12 

yer that looks like a great shaped shell for speed runs 

yeah its an awesome shell keeps the car glued to the ground and once it gets going it goes arrow straight, but i think they stopped making them know.

my mclaren f1 lm shell is quiet nice haven't gone to massive speeds but seen a guy on youtube use it with a stock tc4 chassis as well so i spoke to him and he gave me some good pointers about the car. He was only running 2S and did 105mph and im running the same gearing on 3s/2s with a lighter chassis and undertray so should be interesting this rossa for me.

Edited by MMC3

v3 10.5 in my light weight 2wd buggy.

your wheels have way more traction and your running the car as fast as possible round the track

Made a charge cable so I can charge my hubsan lipos with my turnigy charger.

Put a pack through it for the first Time in months, great fun :)

Fiddled around for ages with bits of card trying to make a template for a bonnet. Think time to just start chopping metal until it fits...