• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Attempted to make three different  body panels/ shells fit the Baja, just not happening, since fitting the cage risers, never mind will have to be naked for its run out this Saturday.  :D

Fitted Super Bee ? kill switch to Baja, got her running, adjusted settings, all but ready now for Saturday am bash, just waiting on a Uber rc front bumper and new wing.

Had a quick tinker on the mini savage ready for a day at the park. Never had a monster truck / wheelie machine before gotta say it's put a huge smile on my face already, just wobbling down my street at Mach 1:lol: So much power for a small truck , just upped the punch I've got my carrier bag at the ready for bringing it home in pieces :lol:

Edited by bombercountynick

On 29/06/2017 at 00:13, dazp1976 said:

Started on a motor mount for the Trophy Flux :) Sick of snapping the stock one.

Nice and chunky, should fit up to a 30T pinion :o :lol: 

Took a little while, not quite there yet. There's some snagging adjustments needed to the programs.

Just need to make a start on the screw holes and a slot for the rx wire tomorrow and hopefully test fit at the weekend.

Might change the slots to 4mm for my Skyrc motors on this one.

FzzOBoN.jpg

Very close. Not quite there yet but good enough for mine :) 

Screw holes were slightly off and I snapped a 3mm tap in there :rolleyes: Not bad for a first attempt though.

(Haven't used the Truggy for ages, ignore the state of it :lol:)

ioXbPfi.jpg

dHPahd8.jpg

painted a new bodyshell for the baja, installed a new rear shock brace and an uber rc 3 stage filter setup and new rear wheels and tyres. Ready for tomorrow!

IMG_20170630_151530_zpsasfixhqr.jpgIMG_20170630_174607_zps5qqy2o71.jpgIMG_20170630_174614_zpsgmgdaavs.jpg

Edited by tanveer

15 minutes ago, tanveer said:

painted a new bodyshell for the baja, installed a new rear shock brace and an uber rc 3 stage filter setup and new rear wheels and tyres. Ready for tomorrow!

IMG_20170630_151530_zpsasfixhqr.jpgIMG_20170630_174607_zps5qqy2o71.jpgIMG_20170630_174614_zpsgmgdaavs.jpg

The doom of Photobucket has struck !!.  :D

Just now, tanveer said:

lol what does that mean bud? 

No third party hosting by Photobucket anymore, no one can see your pictures of your smart Baja.  :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, QRC said:

No third party hosting by Photobucket anymore, no one can see your pictures of your smart Baja.  :thumbsup:

oh no i wondered what was going on, i was trying to view some pics earlier and it just displayed this message. so are my pics not being shown bud?

Just now, Zannu said:

Does that mean you have to pay for 3rd party hosting now, or is it just not an option anymore? Any idea?

Yes you need to pay, its a crazy amount, I would look for new hosting service for free.

2 minutes ago, tanveer said:

oh no i wondered what was going on, i was trying to view some pics earlier and it just displayed this message. so are my pics not being shown bud?

No show, need to pay or use another host.

Charged 48000 mah of 2S graphene lipos for the trip to NDOR tomorrow.  Unless I can get up early and sort an 8th buggy out these will all be going through the SCBe.

35505154981_0ba0c7ce84_o.jpg

Only another 30000 odd mah of 3S, 4S, 5S and 6S bricks left to do, though will let the chargers cool down overnight and finish off in the morning / trackside.

After snapping the standard servo horn, the outback got a nice aluminium replacement! What a difference this has made!! Balljoint has been moved to the higher position since this picture  

Edited by Wabom1981

Been giving myself and the outback some side-hill training in the garage arena and practicing avoiding roll-overs! Mixed results on the last one! :boredlook:

Edited by Wabom1981