• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Gave the Neo Fighter and Aqroshot a quick bash with the boy at the local trading estate, which resulted in servo saver damage to the Aqroshot :D

Packed up and headed to a local park we haven't been to for years and discovered a brilliant forest trail which was perfect for the Neo Fighter :good:

Now exclusively going to look for new spots in local forests as we had a blast and the Neo Fighter was flawless for 2 Lipos and a backup Nimh.

Video to follow once I've sorted my YouTube account out! 

Edited by Bix

1 hour ago, tingtong333 said:

Quick bash earlier
babe222181c99f4d094ddea4d576c166.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk

I'm liking the 'yellow look' on the wheels / tyres.

Let's see how long you can keep it 'looking new'!!

It's such a wild beast - I'm sure you'll enjoy finding out!

Al.

• Like 1

On 5/28/2017 at 17:51, supersavage said:

That looks awesome :good:

Thanks. The green is a bit darker/deeper, camera couldn't quite pick it up. Tamiya PS-17.

20 hours ago, atom3624 said:

Really nice job on that Mini - not certain I like the 'wheel-arch extensions', but different and good job.

Al.

Thanks Al. It's nothing like an original Mini, just wanted something cheap and replaceable so I don't smash up the Tamiya shell/

• Like 1

I love 1/10 short course. Great compromise between normal 1/10 buggy and 1/8 buggy craziness (in size at least). That truck looks great. My DESC210 is good except the parachute effect, but the shell isn't cut, so whatever.

No pics yet, but bashed my Agama A215E against my Bro's sworkz s350 be1 evo pro 1/8 electric last week. His is faster but I prefer the crazy torque on mine for some reason. Not that his is lacking (and it's faster). I recommend 1/8 buggy electric to anyone in the hobby, they are much more durable and fun as hell. You can get some good deals on ebay or 2nd hand. I did manage to loosen (break?) some wing mounts on my agama last time but I was tumbling all over the place at crazy speeds.

Will try and get some pics or vids up for my next post. I think I'm up to 7/8 models and no pics. The shame :)

For size i have my XXL2e :D

I just love some old fashioned 2wd fumbling, since i sadly can't drift my MST anywhere here (shelfqueen now). This one does it splendid, hehe.

• Like 1

Fell over a box in the loft and realised it was the prize rc that I won on here years go ,  when i opened it to look at it is still brand new as if it has never been opened.

So what have I done with my rc today......... fallen over the blooming thing oh and got it out of the loft I might even throw a battery at it and give it a quick test , maybe......

• Like 1

3 hours ago, m4inbrain said:

7mCLpPG.jpg

syWME0I.jpg

New shoes for my truck.

I have just fallen over one of these in my loft :)

20 minutes ago, bombercountynick said:

@m4inbrain what wheels are those?

My favourite class by a country mile at the moment. Love the scale looks and how they drive. :good:

These here.

https://www.prolineracing.com/wheels/f-11-2.2/3.0-white-wheels/

https://www.prolineracing.com/tires/bfgoodrich-baja-t/a-kr2-sc-2.2/3.0-m2-medium-tires/

No offset F-11 with BF Goodrich Baja. Just had a brief test behind the house, love them already. And yeah, SCTs are great, that's why we have three of them. :D

I have just fallen over one of these in my loft :)

It can take it. :P

Edited by m4inbrain

2 minutes ago, m4inbrain said:

These here.

https://www.prolineracing.com/wheels/f-11-2.2/3.0-white-wheels/

https://www.prolineracing.com/tires/bfgoodrich-baja-t/a-kr2-sc-2.2/3.0-m2-medium-tires/

No offset F-11 with BF Goodrich Baja. Just had a brief test behind the house, love them already.

It can take it. :P

Think mine is the rally version tho but I didnt damage anything only my pride falling over the damn box :D