• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Finally gave my kyosho inferno gt2 bl conversion a run today after me owing it for over 4 years and not running it as at the time icouldn't afford the esc & motor lol.

Also Ripped two tyres doing drifts and awd burn outs haha 

Stripped the savage xs gearbox down to adjust the slipper clutch and to inspect the gears,  left it dismantled until tomorrow as changing the pinion gear.

Edited by leongordon234

Liking what you've done within a limited space... Nice job on the conversion [emoji4]

Cheers mate, appreciate it :)

And yeah it's 6ft x 4ft, I wouldn't even be able to lie down in it :lol: made another bracket today to put another car up on the wall, and hopefully some more small shelves to keep as much floor space as possible :D

All in all its cost me £100 to get this far which I don't think is too bad :D

Fitted an new esc + motor to the spare BZ222 roller we had, a mate is having it to try his hand at indoor carpet racing and, tbh, one runner and one roller in parts is enough for how much use it's getting atm coupled with a surprising lack of breakages.