• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Savox servos, " homer Simpson drool sound."

Nice servos.

Yeah first time user after seeing how quick they was in my brothers 8T the the other day ;)

That's a nice shiny motor n esc Wanger :)

Edited by xHaldenby81x

Bought the B part sprue, pinions and ESC for the TL01 and received the eBay bargain 01b driveshafts in the post.

Decided to finish putting the beast back together after yesterdays part strip and bearing replacement, discovered I have yet again managed to weld a grub screw into a pinion with red threadlock and round the darned thing out.

Cursed, made tea, opened box of bottled, berry cider (not cider).....not cursing now, fo sho!!

RAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMAG0014.jpgIMAG0015.jpg

Nom nom nom i need to get myself this combo to power my kyosho gt2 conversion  :thumbsup:  , and i took the wheels of my savage xs and put it into a shoe box  :sly: awaiting a new chassis 

started stripping the donor car for my rc18t build, can't do much because the screws in the carbon chassis its all being transplanted onto are all imperial and I haven't got the right hex drives! Damn yanks!

In an attempt to get all 3 cars running in time for bank holiday I:

Replaced the throttle/carb coupling on the firestorm - FIXED AND RUNNING! :lol:

Fitted new spur and pinion on the Mini 8ight - FIXED AND RUNNING! :lol:

Popped in to DMS and picked up a gallon of Byrons, hopefully have the Hyper's engine run in and tuned over the next couple of days! :good:

Now await the WLB to pull their fingers out and get something planned for the weekend *cough* Admiral *cough*

In an attempt to get all 3 cars running in time for bank holiday I:

Replaced the throttle/carb coupling on the firestorm - FIXED AND RUNNING! :lol:

Fitted new spur and pinion on the Mini 8ight - FIXED AND RUNNING! :lol:

Popped in to DMS and picked up a gallon of Byrons, hopefully have the Hyper's engine run in and tuned over the next couple of days! :good:

Now await the WLB to pull their fingers out and get something planned for the weekend *cough* Admiral *cough*

Don't go to the cricket ground, they've banned all IC cars, petrol or nitro. Sign says "petrol/diesel", but that's basically gassers and screamers.

Would be good to get out though.

Gunnersbury? That place in Spelthorn?

run a couple of quick packs through the hyper at west mill to check over the new set up and temps

after a full pack motor never got hotter than 62 speed controller 41 and batts 46

was happy with that and the sky rc 2350v sensorsed motor is really nice for the money