• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Stripped of the dampers from the hyper to take to work.. night shift of course, re-building the dampers should keep me going between breakdowns..!

You need a good set of LEDs for it then. ;)

They're on the list, think i'll go for some in the cage top plate as the stock pods won't work well with side windows that'll need opening every time i prime/choke the car when cold lol

• Like 1

They're on the list, think i'll go for some in the cage top plate as the stock pods won't work well with side windows that'll need opening every time i prime/choke the car when cold lol

I've got some side windows to fit too. Just trying to figure out if I can make them hinged rather than bolted into place for the same reason you mentioned.

Yeah, I always go for a late lunch. That way I can get work done while every other *person* is on there's and it makes my afternoon shorter.

That's what I tell myself anyway. :)

Popped out to the fields and continued to break in the new engine. Onto tank 7 now and I can already feel the power! Only up to half throttle, it's soooo tempting to just gun it!

Patience is a virtue.....

• Like 2

was really bored so i carbon warped my losi 8ight :thumbsup:  

DSC_00331_zps362f0ae6.jpg

DSC_00351_zpsc9de3f48.jpg

DSC_00341_zpsa0ece32c.jpg

now i have done that it will go like 1000mph obliviously :whistling:

shame i cant run it

(still needs trimming inside of chassis)

Edited by savagejoe

Sprayed up my wheels from dark chrome to white since they were marked quite back

9503920483_0f4395454a_c.jpg

Started on my electronics, then took a photo and not got any further...

• Like 1

Woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep so I fitted my KM Baja windows. They're not the best fit because the loop for fitting the side windows should go exactly where the mount for the LED pods is. I have 2 choices - drill new hole in the side windows or dremel off the LED mount. I'm never going to use the LED pods as I imagine they'd just snap off during a rollover. Drilling new holes would be easy though..... Update - neither of those will work! Looks like it is down to trimming the windows now!

Edited by richarddenton1982

Gave the grill on my Mini shell a final coat of silver so just the main body spray to do next.

Very tempted to stick a light kit in this now.

TOP TIP! - tracing round 1p pieces makes perfect masks for the headlights on a Tamiya 1:10 Mini Copper :)