• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

started operation wire tidy on the car, shortened and resoldered the battery wires to right angles, even with my awful shakes im starting to get tidy with my soldering

Also ordered some cable braid sleeve so i can tidy the servo wires etc 

995453_10153135589660574_888348741_n.jpg

fitted a new spoiler mount to my trophy buggy flux after doing about 20 twenty cartwheels down a hill. then spent the rest of my evening looking for some big bore shocks for the trophy. Has anyone any ideas. I don't mind paying 100

Unglued a set of Nanda blocks from their rubbish wheels, and glued them on to a set of Kyosho wheels. And fitted my new Losi covered wheel nuts, took it for a run, and managed to scratch one already.

IMAG0103_zpsaf0ba6c4.jpg

• Like 1

Dirtier than a tarts handbag!

Repaired the toelink on the wifes Firestorm
Fitted the Gmade shocks to the Blitz (had them for months)
Took Charlene out for a bash. Connected the toe link to the steering knuckle with a body clip and a cable tie after the scew went awol.

Also whooped some chav on a motorbike. The look on his face when Charlene kicked into second and flew past him must have been priceless :D

Took the mini 8 for a run the lorry cos i knew i was going to be waiting around for a bit, and ragged it about for a couple of packs. Got it a bit dirty. Took a lot of abuse, but came away unscathed apart from a slightly bent front shock tower.

IMAG0105_zps07bb1570.jpg

Edited by msg

I'd charged up several trucks hoping to go to 3 Sisters y'day, then saw the weather forecast, plus Touring Cars were on .... went on lazy mode!!

Family's due back tomorrow, so thought I'd discharge some of the trucks a bit - not good form to leave batteries fully charged!!

Had a decent blast - 5 minutes' run of each .... no casualties - main thing!

Al.