• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

11 hours ago, Yrkoon said:

hehe sounds like that is gonna rip 🙂

Can't wait for the lipos and few other upgrades to turn up. Has been years since iv had a slash 4x4 and I forgot just why they are so popular 

• Like 2

been meaning to change this transmitter over to lipo  for a while now.   It's a right pain fitting the 8AA cells then forcing the door on  also the plug was very poor from new.

IMG_20210325_192411.jpg

IMG_20210325_192447.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Alex97 said:

The joy of training others via teams is that half of my day is spent watching them, this allows for playing around on Autodesk

Capture.PNG

Smoothing groups and chamfers yo! Is that a custom build your planning for rossa? Maybe a bit bigger front splitter vs the proportions of the front wheels.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Redback said:

Smoothing groups and chamfers yo! Is that a custom build your planning for rossa? Maybe a bit bigger front splitter vs the proportions of the front wheels.

It's not my body shell and no, would be a show car rather than one I'd use. 

I start a new job that requires me to be on-site so who knows I I'll ever do it!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alex97 said:

It's not my body shell and no, would be a show car rather than one I'd use. 

I start a new job that requires me to be on-site so who knows I I'll ever do it!

Needs more Brabham fans and side skirts😀

Just now, Ag100 said:

Needs more Brabham fans and side skirts😀

Sadly once you drop the scale down fans have less of an overall effect, if you scaled it down to 1/10 you'd only get around 200g of downforce so around 10-15% of the vehicle weight. Once you add the extra weight from a "performance" point of view there wouldn't be any gains. Would look very cool.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stormbringer said:

i guess its been sitting a while lol :rofl:

i have a shelf of stuff i just walk past  and never look at.  I also found out i have a very nice plane TX   but i sold the planes years ago.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Alex97 said:

Sadly once you drop the scale down fans have less of an overall effect, if you scaled it down to 1/10 you'd only get around 200g of downforce so around 10-15% of the vehicle weight. Once you add the extra weight from a "performance" point of view there wouldn't be any gains. Would look very cool.

Do it.....Do it 😀

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hell horn. said:

Painted a skull for the smt10. Not to bad I think. Hands still shacking a fair amount. But managed to just about control it. 

IMG_20210326_162613_edit_95593131147391.jpg

Looks great, where is it from?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Hell horn. said:

Its an  Axial part. Comes with the smt10 and I think maybe the wraith?

Cheers👍