• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Whats your bigest rc FAIL!

Redneck29

Thort ide start this for giggles

My bigest fail was

Switching mta4 s50 into reverse with out knowing and launching it into my leg at full gas, cut my leg on the turnbuckle and broke the plastic end

FAIL!! :)

spinning my leccy monster into the sea backwards...smoking the MMM then locking my keys in the boot orf my car when i was putting it away...150 miles from home and due at a business meeting half a hour later (oh and i'd spent the night in a B&B and had been up every half hour with the trots)

Winner :xd:

spinning my leccy monster into the sea backwards...smoking the MMM then locking my keys in the boot orf my car when i was putting it away...150 miles from home and due at a

business meeting half a hour later (oh and i'd

spent the night in a B&B and had been up every

half hour with the trots)

Thats not just a fail thats a M and S fail ^_^

also did similar thing after i got my ESC back from castle(90 dollars later)

showing off to mates in country pub car park..flipped it into a stream...FAIL ! another trip to USA for my lucky esc :D

Just be glad it was not a nitro mate

Once, I was putting the wheels back on my Revo, and when I was done I realised that the treads were BACKWARDS :o

:lol:

But seriously, jumped my Revo into myself a few times, forgot to connect fuel lines wondering why it wouldn't start, forgot to tighten glow plug to have it shoot out the top :lol:

Had all the batteries fall out my TX while driving without a failsafe, that was quite interesting putting them back in as fast as I can!

Not making shure my fail safe worked

Thing took off and I went ruining after it then realising

Never gona catch it and I had left the car open with the keys still in it

Took me 2 hours to find the dam thing in a ditch

Brand ne Blade msr out of the box. Didnt level the swash took off flew backwards straight into my face bounced onto my shoulder into the kitchen sink!!

Result cut nose and a Mrs in a pool of her own wee wee!!!

Brand ne Blade msr out of the box. Didnt level the swash took off flew backwards straight into my face bounced onto my shoulder into the kitchen sink!!

Result cut nose and a Mrs in a pool of her own wee wee!!!

Haha my wife would have done the same

My wife nitro-basher-chicks not on line so ill tell u hers

I was filming her drifing her ftx vantage on loose dirt, like a fool i lay down to do it, she was in a fast drift and lost control a little and hit me head on in the side of my jaw.. Result me spiting blood and calling her some quite nasty names lol ;(

My legendary run away at the MSUK Jam should cover this one :xd:

First run of the Marder, over a grands worth of hop up's etc (100% Alloy all genuine FG), first time I tried full throttle and off it went, it took a long straight run up and then picked some Armco to smash into all by itself lol. probably doing about 45 mph to a dead stop in less than a second.

1 very bent Marder was the result, hey ho what can you do??

Yes it has a kill switch fitted now :xd: And all the damage has been sorted so good as it was before the run away :thumbsup: