• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Short Course

.AJ.

Yeah i'm up for that matey :)  I've got some spare pins on scte wheels you can borrow if the ones you have aren't any good. Sure they will be though.

I'll need to play around with gearing on this too, only got a 13/15t pinion to go with at the mo but to be honest it should have plenty of zip with the 15t.

When was you thinking of going?

@capri-boy

Edited by bombercountynick

6 hours ago, bombercountynick said:

Yeah i'm up for that matey :)  I've got some spare pins on scte wheels you can borrow if the ones you have aren't any good. Sure they will be though.

I'll need to play around with gearing on this too, only got a 13/15t pinion to go with at the mo but to be honest it should have plenty of zip with the 15t.

When was you thinking of going?

@capri-boy

Actually free next sat, 1st July - not sure what's cracking off Ndor / Deerdale that day though but will check.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

This is my Losi SCTE. Had it for a few months now, I race it indoors and outdoor on astro. Love the car and the way it handles. Pretty much standard, Xerun SCT setup which is great and Hitec servo.  

27332436_10155617627497400_4458276184931064932_n.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 05/10/2017 at 22:25, Ady 2215 said:

G0FXBEk.jpgluRSfmq.jpgx6K0jUN.jpg4dz8AGf.jpg68VSUTg.jpg0I4LJtz.jpgFord raptor monster truck 

Proline desperado with trencher 2.8 tyres. Modified the archs with wheel arch extensions. 

Proline rigid line bumper front and rear bumpers,  top of the rear bumper has bedliner spray as has the rear bed to give it the authentic look and feel. Two kc hilites 3 inch light bars running on 9v batteries. King kong tow shackles and hook with authentic winch wire.

Side exit exhausts.

One off matt black rear sport bar roll over bar at the rear with one of the led light bars mounted on top.  Pro line tool box with half shafts and tools. Rock crawler tools and 4 fuel cans cut in half to give the look and appearance of depth in the truck bed. 

What wheel arches are those? Model and brand and if possible a link... Also the plastic FORD logo where? Proline scaler to sale?

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Andrew Burnie said:

Considering the 3s version of this myself for beach abuse, What’s your thoughts so far? 

Absolutely excellent... My only gripe is stones get into the servo arm, because of the upside down servo design, that a lot of 1/10 SCTs actually come with.

I will figure that out though and it's only when it's a biggish stone, small ones fall straight through, as you can see from my pictures, there is such a variety of size, when we go to the quarry, it's more like sandy stuff, so it's perfect.

Great all round basher, fast enough, whether on 2s or 3s and so far it's not broken anything, if you do get one, I'd recommend Make It Build It, use discount code welcomeback for 5% off, cost me £252 from memory with postage, been a great site for me so far.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice! I didn't even realise they made super swampers in 2.2/3.0...!  Be interested to hear how you get on with these.  Funnily enough I was only looking at a guy on YT yesterday giving an update on his sct410.3 that had a Senton 6S body on it, and now looking at your car list in your sig' I reckon that guy is you!

On 21/12/2020 at 11:14, bertberr said:

Nice! I didn't even realise they made super swampers in 2.2/3.0...!  Be interested to hear how you get on with these.  Funnily enough I was only looking at a guy on YT yesterday giving an update on his sct410.3 that had a Senton 6S body on it, and now looking at your car list in your sig' I reckon that guy is you!

yeah, neither did i, but they were they one wheels in stock with the correct offset. I have driven it around, but only on tarmac as everything is very very very wet off road. They seem to grip well enough. I dont really like driving on road and it get boring very quickly.

could well have been me, i saw someone on the tekno forum had a senton 6S body on the sct410.3, so thought i'd do the same as this is one of the best shells for SCT from what i've seen. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well i've ran it a few times now. Was using a 14T pinion to start with, but gone for a 18T pinion now and tested that out today.

I think it ran 40mph ish with the 14T if i remember correctly.  Should do more like 50mph on the 18T, but i didnt put the GPS on it yet. 

The motor was only hitting 40C on the 14T pinion. Pretty cold really after running flat out on grass. With the 18T pinion it only was about 60C.  

jump 3.jpg

SCT410.3 Jump 2.jpg

SCT410.3 Jump 4.jpg

Also an update on the tyres. They are great. Zero regrets not waiting for the MX SC to come back in stock.  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...