• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Dog crap!

Funkyfresh

I feel your pain, was sorting out my baja friday eve and got this faint wiff of s**t, needless to say my back wheel was covered in it banghead.gif thought it was mud lol couldn't have been more wrong

jev

had it once with me buggy, again assumption it was cake on mud until re-starting the nitro engine and the smell of burnt **** hitting the air gave it away

Arrrggghhh I done backflips with my savvy flux through dog turd also got some flicked on me lip by a merv wheel :-(

Pick it up ...!!!

lmfao u got something on your lip :lol::rofl:

Never had it on me face, but once when I skated as a teen I fell over. Stood up and patted mself down then walked off. 10mins later i put me hand in me pocket and found a jobby.

Edited by Colicab

I recently got cow poo on my shades :confused: .Years back,We were sat in the park drinking,I had a bad smell following me around.Turns out a dog poo'd some how got down the back of my boot,on the inside :confused:

this is where 2wd pwns 4wd. Burnouts. Flying poo.

Can't say i've ever driven an RC through poo but I'm a former mechanic, had to refuse to work on a frontera one time. farmer had put a hose over the outside but not removed caked pig poo over an inch thick from the underside. i did spin my old lazer out on a stealth pavement pizza in tescos carpark once too that was most unpleasant to clean

Edited by skree

• 3 months later...

I've collided with dog poo three times now whilst out cycling. Not nice. PCIK IT UP!!!

But fortunately I've never hit one with my R/Cs :whistling:

2 times in 14 runs , im unlucky :/ all in front spokes and turnbucks and all suspension of the front :?

Iv never gone over any that i know of with my rc but...

I used to strim the park for the council and we had a job cleaning up a wreck, we all had ear guards on and I was singing away I must of hit what I can only describe as poo mountain.

It went in my face, mouth, ears hair and work mates.

I later learned that a homeless man lived in that disused part of the park so I can only guess it was his toilet.

On a lighter note the bus trip home in rush hour was amazing no one sat next to me, or behind me, or in front

• Like 3