• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

*Losi LST & XXL Owners Club*

dtokez

Hi folks, im just testing the water here.....

Anyone here in the market to buy 2 Losi XXL RTR's including spares? (brand new engine, chassis, servos, and misc.)Both got Spekky, both got roto starts etc.

Both need a little bit of tuning and stuff, and the one needs cleaning, but otherwise they are all good.

Considering selling and may offer a bargain price for the job let to anyone who can collect as posting is not really going to be viable.

Cheers

Hi folks, im just testing the water here.....

Anyone here in the market to buy 2 Losi XXL RTR's including spares? (brand new engine, chassis, servos, and misc.)Both got Spekky, both got roto starts etc.

Both need a little bit of tuning and stuff, and the one needs cleaning, but otherwise they are all good.

Considering selling and may offer a bargain price for the job let to anyone who can collect as posting is not really going to be viable.

Cheers

how much are you lookin for mate ??? :whistling:

Couple of XXL questions...

Dropped Charlene off at my LHS a few weeks ago to get her tuned properly as I couldn't do it. No engine leak though as some of you guys may remember discussing so that's a bonus. Anyway....

I thought the Spekky had a built in failsafe? In which case why did I have to use my foot to stop my runaway XXL when the receiver pack died? And also, how do you guys route the wire from your receiver battery to the receiver box? I know there is a hole with a rubber 'gromit' under the fuel tank but its impossible to thread anything through it without taking things apart.

Incidentally I may just have come up with a solution to that so ignore that second question for now! lol

You need to set the fail safe mate, so it knows what position to go in if the power drops out

Ahhh righ, cheers dudet. How do I do that? I looked through the Spekky manual but I can't remember seeing anything about the failsafe. I take it you can set it for each model that's saved on it?

Put the bind plug in your Rx, with your Tx on scroll to the bind option and click, now with your Tx & Rx both on apply some brake and I personally I apply some steering and then press to bind.

Now remove the bind plug and test by turning your Tx off, the servo's should now apply brake with signal lose.

Swyped from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't take much notice if the Telemetry in the DX3S, it's not very accurate so get a decent temp gun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swyped from a distant star, the other side of the Galaxy on my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Threads gone a bit quite...

I'm leaving the RC Hobby and Split down my Losi LST2 Brushless Conversion right down. Thread is for sales section, parts added daily - Hop up's and stock parts for sale. PM me for any info / questions etc.

Ta

Chris

cheers,

Also has RPM arms, Losi king pin tyres, KoPropo 2.4 radio gear............also I have some slop/ movement on the two spur gears on the LST2 2 SPEED SET UP...is that normal?