• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your work shop

Gibzy

These are old pics, there are now more shelves up on the back wall, and more trucks......

They are two identical desks side by side, revo parts in the drawers on the left, losi on the right.

DSCF1633.jpg

DSCF1634.jpg

Here is mine at the moment confused.gif

DSCN0849.jpg

DSCN0850.jpg

Only have the table in the front room at the moment and two tool boxes full of tools and spares. Should be buying my own place in the next few months though - hopefully with a garage that I can convert into a proper workshop/storage space!

This is my place of residence

dsc08538c.jpg

Can get a bit cold sometimes

dsc08539w.jpg

I have got 2 garages,But the other has got this in it.

dsc08355z.jpg

dsc08545.jpg

Sometimes I like to stick on Forza 3 and try to convince myself that I really can drive.

• Like 1

It also gets expensive splitting your money between to things that you love to do, Nothing breaks that often with Home HiFi, But you still get upgradeitas(Is that a real word)and never know when to stop,Case in point

dsc08554b.jpg

This is where all my RC stuff lives:

med_gallery_14072_853_72093.jpg

The shed was decked out with what used to be the kitchen, as the old units were too useful to throw out when I refitted it. It has power, it has light, and it has a fantastic selection of spiders! Would be perfect if it only had heating .....

i wouls love to have a good rummage round that workshop. nothing better than having a good rummage through thinks.

you would be surprised what you find lol.....laugh.gif

i need a tv in my workshop ^_^ iv got my old laptop in there but its been battered around so much, its charger lead is now a tamiya plug :lol: and i dropped it on the floor the other day... i had the choice between catching the latop or my new buggy... so laptop went smash ^_^ now it wont turn on :D its donw it before lol, my micro soldering with a tamiya lead needs redoing me thinks :)

going to mount an lcd tv on the wall soon, il just have to cover it over when spray painting as i often forget and just paint... ruind a new peice of work surface the other day doing that :confused:

Would try and keep the laptop mate,much better than a TV, What with all the channels and there catchup TV, And places like surfthechannel, Why spend your time watching cookery,House decorating and moving, And lets sell your old crap at auction programs.