• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your work shop

Gibzy

Just wondered if you have a dedicated area / setup to work on your pride and joy.

Get some pics up to show off your workstations.

**Just set up mine, a little basic but will get pics up later on this afternoon

GIbzy

• Like 1

i hav a shed to work on mine... hence not wanting to spend much time tinkering with the RC's during the winter! :lol: would upload pics but i cant find any and i cba going outside rofl.gif

Any tips on how to tidy it and make more space welcome! rofl.gif doesnt look exactly like that, i have moved a few things but essentially its the same :lol:

Found them :lol:

P151009_13520001.jpg

P151009_13520002.jpg

P151009_13520003.jpg

P151009_13520004.jpg

P151009_13520005.jpg

Edited by The Trooper

iv got a pic form years ago :lol: all my bashers are now in bits ^_^ only race buggies n truggies lying around now.

S7000487.jpg

thats only half my workshop, thats just the tidy side :lol: not much has changed accept theres now another work sorface on the left so its an L shape.

its great having a brother who builds and fits kitchens :D free cupboards and work surfaces

oh and it now has a laptop and wifi for entertainment purposes :rofl:

Edited by badger906

Very nice, "a place for everything, and everything in its place"

My work area's a piece of ply to protect my computer desk, and a pile of bits under the desk! I've got an old cutlery tray to keep tools in and a couple of magnetic trays for screw's etc. I have to solder in the garage to keep the fumes under control.

When I get my own place (soon!) I'll hopefully be able to have a shed (wow, that sounds sad now I've written it down...)

• Like 2

I don't have a workstation :lol: whenever I work on my RC's, it's on my bedroom floor or bed.

Matt

same :P

my bedrooms normally just scattered with RC bits, but when theres a TM bash they seem to magically disapear

wonder why that is Sammy :P

Very nice, "a place for everything, and everything in its place"

My work area's a piece of ply to protect my computer desk, and a pile of bits under the desk! I've got an old cutlery tray to keep tools in and a couple of magnetic trays for screw's etc. I have to solder in the garage to keep the fumes under control.

When I get my own place (soon!) I'll hopefully be able to have a shed (wow, that sounds sad now I've written it down...)

oh i cant have anything were i cant find it lol im pretty messy but when it comes to my tools and cars they gotta be clean and tidy

I like this shed I must say lol.

yes it is a good shed i think i will line the gaps in the roof with polystyrene foam for next winter just to keep some heat in it. need to get a new door for it as the one on has a big gap down the side. gonna put some curtains up next week lol

lol mines just a galvanised shed ^_^ i just insulated it then boarded it so i could paint it :) then layed a wooden floor on top of the concrete then tiled it ^_^

i did this so its not freeeeeeeezing in the winter, and to stop damp getting in. before i converted it, it was jsut a tool shed, but if you left anything with iron in it laying around, in a day or 2 it would be rustey ^_^