• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RIP Mr Terminator

Nick

Just been informed about this and I can't believe it...big lump in my throat :010:

Carl will be solely missed in the RC community, and by his family.

My condolences to his wife and 2 daughters, Carl was a great guy, dad, husband, mod and friend.

The Terminator may be gone, but he will never be forgotten.

R.I.P Carl :closedeyes:

I have just read about this on hbf and the news has come as a massive shock. Although we never met personally, our online conversations made me feel like I had known him all my life. MSUK & the entire RC community will be a lesser place in your absence.

My thoughts, and love go out to his wife & 2 children. God speed.

Edited by Silverback RC Products

sorry to hear about this, he was a great RC Guru here on the forums and helped out many people in the confusing world of RC and he will be missed, my condolences go to his family and friends

Edited by gmodertom

RIP Carl, i didnt met him in person, but he always helped me and gave me advice when things went wrong. youll never be forgottten man!. :(

Edited by jacko_barber77

Really sorry to see this news and my thoughts go out to his family and friends.

When i first joined modelsport he was one of the first people to help me out and was always here for everyone when advice was needed, there's not much else you can say at times like this, just hard to believe that its happened.

Really sorry to see this news and my thoughts go out to his family and friends.

When i first joined modelsport he was one of the first people to help me out and was always here for everyone when advice was needed, there's not much else you can say at times like this, just hard to believe that its happened.

Same for me, he knew all there is to know about RC really.

Such a shame to lose such a valuable member of the forum and the hobby in general.

R.I.P Dad .. cant belive your gone ..dont worrie am still here to look after your cars for yoo .. its clear you were a well liked person on here and that your truly going to be missed .. love yoo millions and more laura jane and louise xxxxxxxxxx

I'm so so sorry for your loss! :( I hope you're coping ok...

He was a great guy and will truly be missed by everyone. The forum won't be the same without him that's for sure. :(

R.I.P Dad .. cant belive your gone ..dont worrie am still here to look after your cars for yoo .. its clear you were a well liked person on here and that your truly going to be missed .. love yoo millions and more laura jane and louise xxxxxxxxxx

He was an awesome guy who will be deeply missed :(

Welcome to the forum by the way,its nice of you to join :good:

• Like 3