• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RIP Mr Terminator

Nick

RIP carl, he was a great guy who gave me a lot of advise and he will be deeply missed throughout the forum.

i think that the forum should have a blackout like what regstar123 said.

please do this for a tribte to a great man

everyone should hae the '' in memery of MR T '' in thier signiture !!!

RIP MR T

Completely shocked...

It was only yesterday we were talking on his Alien Conspiracy thread...

Such a massive help to me personally, never minded me sending him PM's when i was starting in Nitro....

RIP mate...

Had to wait until today to say something. Even now this is pretty hard to write.

Carl is probably the reason why I am so active on this forum. When I was new here he sent me a PM asking if we could do a deal as he was very interested in my Schumacher havoc. He was very polite and kind, and we soon got chatting even though I was new with just a few posts.

That I think, was the thing I liked most about him. It didn't matter if you had ten thousand posts, or two, been on here five years, or five minutes. He treated everyone the same.

Will miss him from chat, where he talked and joked with everyone. Not just a few people he liked best.

Although he is now sadly gone, he has left MSUK in a much better place than where it started.

Rest in peace mate.

• Like 2

I couldn't agree more with Tim, he was a fantastic member of the forum, and he had time for everyone. Reading this thread just shows that. Not only that, but he was a dear friend. He would always lift my spirits when I was feeling low, as I've recently had a few ups and downs, and his matter of factness but a spring in my step once again.

Always happy, always joking, but he will be sincerely missed. Rest In Peace buddy. You'll be missed not only on a personal level by many members, but also as that iron fisted moderator who had time for anyone.

I'm going to add a dedication to my new shell in memory of Carl too.

• Like 1

Can't believe this :o Really can't, just yesterday me and Carl were talking.

Carl was a great guy, always ready to help and always had an answer to your questions. I'm sure he will be missed dearly on the forum and by his family and friends.

RIP Carl, we'll all miss you :(

This is shocking and terribly sad news. The forum will never be the same again.. :(

I only spoke to Carl once on a personal level, but have always admired his outspoken nature, honesty and amazing knowledge which he shared so freely amongst us.

My thoughts and heartfelt condolences go out to his wife and children.

R.I.P. Mr Terminator.

Edited by grumpygramps

I read the thread title thinking he was leaving the forum, since RIP.

This is terrible, he seemed fine a day or 2 ago. He knew everything there was to know about RC and was easily the most helpful forum member here (no disrespect to anyone else).

RIP

I didn't hear the terrible news until I came on here this morning.

I've sat here for almost an hour reading this thread. What great tributes to a great man.

I will sorely miss Carl, and his wicked sense of humour. I remember many times on chat he had everyone there in stitches.

RIP Mr Terminator.

I can't believe this news,

I have spoken to Carl on loads of occasions although I never met him ,

He always asked how my health was and when I asked how he was doing he always just said he was doing ok I kinda didn't think he was that ill.

My condolences go out to all his family he sure will be missed ..

RIP Carl you was a good one ....

Billy

Sent from my HTC Desire

Did not know Mr T personaly, but was always very helpful to me with his wealth of knowledge.

Will be dearly missed.

condolences to his wife and family

R.I.P Mr T

RIP mr t didn,t have the pleasure to speak to you but I can see that you touched alot of peoples hearts on this forum you will be missed by alot of people my condolences go out to his family and friends at this sad time

From what I know of Mr Terminator, he loved his Revo.

I hope he wouldn't mind, I used a pic of his Revo gettin some big air from his gallery and added your bar.

No problem fella, its there to be used, just thougt people would like something to put in their sig,,,,,,,I guess I was right. Thanks guys for using it :good: