• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RIP Mr Terminator

Nick

Im fairly new here and i did nt know him, but its very clear that Carl was a truely fantastic person and great friend to many. a very sad day.

My condolences to his wife and family.

my sincere condolences to his family

May Carl be remembered for what he loved!!

My Thoughts go to his family, im shocked honestly shocked, and speechless

All id like to add is he was a rare type of member that are few and far between in any hobby, knowledgeable kind and patient

hearing of his struggles over the past years its warming to know he is now at peace. R.I.P , MR T

:(:(:(:(:(

I seriously cannot beleive this :(

Me and Carl were mates for ages :( I had him on MSN,facebook etc,and time to time,we would PM.He said a few times he would like to meet me at a bash,and i actually feel bad for not going now,because we didnt get a chance to meet. :samui:

In chat he always used to be a good laugh,even today he made me laugh by saying he is going to break a guys nose over something :lol:

I'm actually in total shock man,i seriously dont know what to say,i'm just feeling it :(

I remember,when i held mod of the year and he pulled himself out of the poll because everyone thought the poll was rigged! He did have the highest score,yet he pulled himself out,but i still gave him a prize in the post...a little something he needed for a while(new shell).I'm glad i did that,because it did mean alot to him.Doing RC related deals was awesome with Carl...i only sold him a chassis the other week :( Im still thinking this isnt real :(

Edited by 53HRA

On a tribute note - how about re-naming one of the sections on this forum after the man?? If there was anyone who was ever going to deserve it, i imagine it would be Carl. RIP.

I second this!

He was an integral part of this community. Would be a fitting memorial.

Im shocked and deeply upset to hear of Carls passing ohmy.gifsad.gif

My thoughts are with his family at this terrible time

He was a true legend who has given so much to this forum

Rest in Peace my Friend - long may you be in our hearts

Simply gutted - and can't belive it

bye2.gif

Edited by Mini the minx

Been out of the RC world for a while now, but back when I was involved with my Savage, Carl was ALWAYS there, an amazing bloke with time for anyone.

Love to his family and friends at this time :(

Rest In Peace Dude.

so sorry to hear that such a helpful, decent person could suddenly be gone,, i recieved lots of help and tips from MR T but never had the pleasure of meeting him

thoughts are with his family at this awful time

Superb :good:

He would bloody love that

truly agree with this too. and put all his build threads in it and pin do be there for eternity. even lock as a mark of respect for a great man. an rc god in many respects.

• Like 1

Never got to know properly but sure he help me and alot of people a lot

RIP bud, My prayers go out to the family at this time