• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

poor sod

driftking

we can't see the forum mate unless we are members i think, but thats well bad though

Have you tried actually clicking the link... :confused:

Really sorry for your mate, he should move, or atleast lock them up better possibly.

What about a large safe or something?

Only in Manchester...

So true, they would steal nails if they weren't nailed to the floor :whistling:. But yeah, poor man. Will keep an eye on fleabay,

Lee.

Edited by m3lyc

Hope when that scumbag b****** started it the engine locked and at least shot some gearing into his malformed brain.

But as folk say, move house i wouldnt stay in an area where oppurtunism is that common. Ive known folk to have things stolen by oppurtunist A-holes before, once a laptop out there house broad day light. Open window on a ground floor flat, go figure.

Tho for 3 times in 1yr, nah move dont be a fool. I dont agree with the whole security system as it does little to stop oppurtunism. i.e it wont help when your at home and its turned off when someone steals the Baja from a porch or open window.

Personally it wouldnt stop me, Id be determined by it and solve the issue. Move or sleep with it in the same room as me. £1000 worth so may aswell sit under the bed

Not only in Manchester, Glasgow too, tho were the Scottish equiv of Manchester. 3/4 city = delapidated and some knife crime world records lol

Edited by Colicab

Only in Manchester...

When I saw your comment I had to go back to check if it was actually in Manchester.... Dam I dont know if I should take my 3 RC's out of my shed now because of this but I dont have any room in the house to keep them... :confused:

How unlucky though for it to happen to you 3 times, I would for sure be putting CCTV round everywhere even if it happened once nevermind 3 times....