• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Single 775 titan in an E-Maxx

martin34

Hi i am rebuilding my E-Maxx for next year.The twin 550 titans still worked the last time i ran it but they must be getting a bit tired buy now.I have been reading on the traxxas forum about the 775 in the E-Maxx.It is ment to give more torque a bit more top end and longer run time as its only 1 motor.It seems a cheap worth while upgrade as i am not going brushless with it.Has anyone on here fitted one and if so how do you find the performance?Thanks.

I'm all over :rofl:

and I just recently switched over to LiPo

and the difference is quite impressive :good:

You will love the 775 on 4s

HPIM2651.jpg

But If you really wanna wake that Maxx to life then I can recommend the Mtroniks G2 beast

I got the 3000kv combo but they have a 2100kv and a 2600kv combo out soon

HPIM3373.jpg

and it's waterproof

HPIM3390.jpg

If you have any questions

[email protected]

hmmm, ill have a seatch for a 150 then :)

Say i bought this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/XeRun-150A-1-8-Truck-Buggy-Sensored-Brushless-ezrun-ESC_W0QQitemZ170422354706QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN?hash=item27adf6c312

What motor would go with it?

thanks

Edited by 19 Inch Guns

Heres a vid of it, its actually snoopmaxx who is a member on here but he is more on rc-monster I think.

The speed isn't there really unless you go brushless and if its the old emaxx you proberly will need to spend