• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Shells shells shells!

53HRA

Hello all :)

Im having another massive RC clearout.To get the ball rolling,im clearing the shells first...i have boxes of other stuff to get through as well,so will update the thread accordingly.

Some of these shells are new and some used.Both off-road type and on road (190 and 200mm)

10112009067.jpg

10112009065.jpg

10112009064.jpg

10112009066.jpg

As theres quite alot of them,i would grateful if you could ask about the shell(s) you are interested in,rather than me writing about each one (i would be here all day if i done that! ;):lol: ) and i will give a price at the same time :good:

Closer pictures:

10112009052.jpg

10112009053.jpg

10112009056.jpg

10112009059.jpg

10112009054.jpg

10112009060.jpg

10112009061.jpg

10112009057.jpg

10112009062.jpg

10112009063.jpg

10112009055.jpg

I might of missed some of the closer pics out(photobucket account is playing up!) but you can see all the shells for sale in the first four pictures :)

Im more than happy to combine postage on more than one purchased :good: Delivery will be with Royal Mail or DHL depending on the quantity required.

Please view my feedback in the link below(see signature)

Paypal or postal order only.Trades are welcome to :)

Cheers,

Manny! :)

Edited by 53HRA

hi i am interested in the rush evo shell with the big wing on it how much would that one be mate also have you got a clear shell thyat would suit the rush evo at all good.gif

thankyou

jay

Hey i can do the rush evo with the big wing for

wbessada - The wild dagger shell will be £8 posted.Its in good condition,but the front bumper is creased.

Beard - Im not sure on the sizes of that shell...its been taken off a hpi e-savage i think? hmm,what are the sizes of the rascal shell so i can compare them for you? :)

stulee666 - the rx7 is used with marks etc and has been fitted to a yoko.Along with a new lotus shell how about £18 posted?

Cheers.

Edited by 53HRA

these measurements are off the top off my head, i think the original Rascal shell is something like 290mm long by 165mm wide...but i'll have a proper measure when i'm home from work this evening

cheers mate

Rx7 shell sold pending payment.

The bmw m3 shell sold pending payment.

and nip saxo sold pending payment.

lotus shell sold to nut-nut :)

More shells to be listed soon :good:

Euphoria - i dont have anything ready for a TT-01 chassis as the shells are drilled to other cars :blink: but you could always re-drill it and cover the extra holes :P

Hmm,one of them chevys in the 5th picture might fit? Do you know the sizes of the nitro sport/rustler shells? :)

Edited by 53HRA

one of them chevys in the 5th picture might fit? Do you know the sizes of the nitro sport/rustler shells? :)

What make and model are the Chevy shells? I'll see if I can find out more on websites and have a look at the truck tonight. Not actually taken it out of the box yet!

:006:

how much for white/blue shell an condition of it arches,bumpers cracked at all?

cheers

Edited by R46