• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Rock crawler pictures.

TiM!

Rob - depends on what is limiting the flex! Flex it up and see what is causing your limit; is it shocks,?, is it the tyre?, are the links hitting the chassis?, are the links binding... 

Once you find that out then you can adjust from there... But do bare in mind that too much flex doesn’t aid actual performance - but does look cool!.. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DartmoorTrails said:

Took some shots before I sent it down a very steep bank this morning.34c5aee87dd3525a73352bcfcf57d010.jpg80a32f6bddd948351a25dd5f3cd83852.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

That’s a great pic mate!! You’re sooo lucky to have the topography there 👍

Any chance you could put this in our 2.2 comp thread pretty pls? Be great to have it in there! 

That’s a great pic mate!! You’re sooo lucky to have the topography there [emoji106]

Any chance you could put this in our 2.2 comp thread pretty pls? Be great to have it in there! 

Will do buddy, got some editing to do and will then spam away!

• Haha 1

That looks bloody fantastic mate! 

But seriously.... You need to start build threads! And whilst your at it, pics of your course in the rock crawler section wouldn’t go amiss!!! 😂🤓🤓🤓🙀👍

12 minutes ago, stimpy said:

That looks bloody fantastic mate! 

But seriously.... You need to start build threads! And whilst your at it, pics of your course in the rock crawler section wouldn’t go amiss!!! 😂🤓🤓🤓🙀👍

Thanks @stimpy, you're right I should do a build thread but wanted to finish her off first, just in case it all goes pear shaped!

Trying to get my son to help with building up some ramps and bridges etc as he's show quite a flair with carpentry!

'er in doors did take half the course for a rockery which I'm not best pleased about; the plants get tangled up in the axles as i'm ripping them out, pesky fauna🤣

• Haha 1

Yeah, my missus is on a loosing battle here! The main garden we play footy in - badly - then the front I like to jump the MT over the wall from the road 😂, then the bench / work area we generally trample on anything!! Haha... 

My boy has enjoyed building bits for our 1/24th scale trail track. Good to keep them busy!!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, DartmoorTrails said:

Cheers fella.
I really want a tekin Dakar beast!

You and me, he's said he's not going to release the stl files, so I wonder if something is in the background 😁 having watched the videos of it I'd be to scared to run it flat out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1