• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Whats your favourite RC you own...?

Mr Terminator

In order,

1. Tamiya CR01 land cruiser

2. Tamiya frog

3. Tamiya DF02 rising storm

And in last place.....

The poor Schumacher havoc. it just sits there waiting for me to try and start it. when i do i fail most of the time and if it does run its either way too rich or way to lean.

When i tune it, it refuses to hold the tune. but when my mechanic mate tunes it its fine for a couple of months! :huh:

I love my revo! I was racing it, and it soaked up all the cartwheels, smashes and general mishaps that happen the first time you're racing. And its so reliable, it always starts. Oh, and it handles like no other MT out there, especially since I fiddled with the setup :)

oh, being free helps :)

Tough one... I love my cheap little Condor Pro buggy because it's fun to use and I can have more fun with it because I don't care about crashing it so much! The Revo is amazing but I like to be a lot more careful with it!

hmm...

Tough one...

I have 2 Contenders.

Acme Condor Pro :- Like someone said above, Easy car to push to the limits, and easy and cheap to repair.

Its quite quick with its 2 speed box.

Revo 3.3 :- I Love my Revo. It truely is one of the most awesome Monster Trucks money can buy, and it handles like a truggy.

I would have to choose my Revo. Its a pain to start but is well worth the effort and never ceases to make me smile.

I asked my GF the same question, and she says her E-Savage.

hmm...

Tough one...

I have 2 Contenders.

Acme Condor Pro :- Like someone said above, Easy car to push to the limits, and easy and cheap to repair.

Its quite quick with its 2 speed box.

Revo 3.3 :- I Love my Revo. It truely is one of the most awesome Monster Trucks money can buy, and it handles like a truggy.

I would have to choose my Revo. Its a pain to start but is well worth the effort and never ceases to make me smile.

I asked my GF the same question, and she says her E-Savage.

I agree with the Condor Pro, I think it's great for such a cheap car. Mine has a .18 enigne now and really flies!

Has your Revo still got the 3.3 engine? If so mine is very easy to start, after priming it starts near enough straight away. I also love the handling of it, however it can be fairly easy to roll sometimes!

yup, my Revo still has the 3.3 and its pretty hard to prime too.

I origionally put it down to the combination of Cold Plug, Cold Weather and an EZ start whitch doesnt pre-heat a plug before adding fuel.

But i think something may be wrong with it.

Once its going, its an awesome car however!!!

Well its a tough choice between the Rustler and the E-Revo. The Rustler is so fast, so unpredictable and so tough, its such a good thrasher car. But on the other hand, the Revo is so much more stable and easier to drive. I've not bashed it yet for obvious reasons.

iv had 4 cars in my RC history

Rush evo

Nitro tek Crap

Hyper 7 TQ .21

TT TS4n

i think its got to be the TS4n TBH

iv only just got it a few days ago but after 2 decent runs out, iv not encounterd any problems what so ever!

i was always breaking my Hyper

and i kept busting the dog bones on my rush, aswell as blowing the T15 engine up!

favourite car has got to be my old mp777 buggy but its a bit bit like Triggers brush as everything bar erm actually bar..... nothing its all been replaced including chassis (see belowha ha) but it still going :D

350265961.jpg

and this is why lol i really wanted a plane :lol:

350266179.jpg

all fixed again for now rofl

350266636.jpg

chris

The Truck i use the most is the Savage, and tbh i cant ever see me getting rid of it .

The Micro Dt and Micro T are the ones i use the most now since christams, especially with the winter being here :(

But one i never got rid of is also the MG16, Like Big T said parts are cheap as chips and excellent fun !

So in order i would say:

1. Savage

2. Micro Dt & Micro T

3. Cen Mg16

Ok lads and lasses (yes there are lasses),this is a simple one,whats the best or favourite RC in your collection or which is the one you love to use the most....?? ;)

I'd say Baja SS but i'd be lieing,my most used and most loved believe it or not is my little ripper,the CEN MG16MT,it never fails to start,has great bottom end for wheelies and the parts are cheap as chips,ie:

The Rustler is so fast, so unpredictable and so tough, its such a good thrasher car.

i would pick my rustler for pretty much the same reasons, its so tough and fast for such a little car and i can stay out for ages on the lipo battery and use it almost anywhere unlike the nitro buggy

its also so easy to customize and upgrade, it has all kinds of parts from other cars modded to fit

the only things that i dont like about it is waiting for batterys to charge and that no where races 1/10 stadium trucks

Got to be the havoc, even more so now its got a tuned pipe and lrp.30 in it, rock solid, nice simple strong layout, parts are cheap always in stock at schumache rc, never failed me yet, video coming next week guys, been out today fully tuned but on the rich side as its to powerful lol, haven't had it flat out as its uncontrolable on the field but it wheelied up to about 40mph and i had to brake as it was balloning the tyres and going everywhere, its a different havoc now thats for sure.

marty :)

i would pick my rustler for pretty much the same reasons, its so tough and fast for such a little car and i can stay out for ages on the lipo battery and use it almost anywhere unlike the nitro buggy

its also so easy to customize and upgrade, it has all kinds of parts from other cars modded to fit

the only things that i dont like about it is waiting for batterys to charge and that no where races 1/10 stadium trucks

i agree the rustler taking no END of crashs - prangs and wacks....

Its still going - esp with RPM parts

i got 18mins with my rustler :)

i wanna see the ramp for that!

Me 2.... how blinking high? :|

Ziggy

Got to be the havoc, even more so now its got a tuned pipe and lrp.30 in it, rock solid, nice simple strong layout, parts are cheap always in stock at schumache rc, never failed me yet, video coming next week guys, been out today fully tuned but on the rich side as its to powerful lol, haven't had it flat out as its uncontrolable on the field but it wheelied up to about 40mph and i had to brake as it was balloning the tyres and going everywhere, its a different havoc now thats for sure.

marty :)

Get on the tarmac - then open it up :) Open her up properly - and enjoy the speed :)

I love the rustler for just getting it to the top speed without crashing :P

Ziggy

Loving the variety guys,keep em coming.I want a Havoc damn it,looks like i'm gonna have to get a new one instead of hoping a secondhand one will come up as a swap for the VRX-2 Pro,I think i'll keep the white VRX-2 it really is an amazing buggy and well balanced with great handling.... ;)