• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

How does the high flow fuel kit help FTI?

The brass connector goes through the grommet and keeps the orifice always open, where without the brass piece the fuel tube can be constricted at the angle of bending and fuel flow can be restricted. I already use one of the other Losi and for

My postman was cursing me this morning, two large boxes arrived...one had a Bruder lowloader trailer inside, the other had my Midnight Pumpkin Black in it (thanks Modelsports for the excellent service!) :hahadance:  

And my electric bill...  :yucky:

Rich

My usual copy of Autosport. With a 12 page BTCC Preview section :yes::thumbsup:

BTCC first round and F1 on TV this weekend but on Mothers day so no chance of me getting to watch any of it until later in week...

BTCC first round and F1 on TV this weekend but on Mothers day so no chance of me getting to watch any of it until later in week...

Bummer. I guess I'm lucky there cos my Mum is a petrolhead and TC fan so we'll be glued to ITV4 all day Sunday.