• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Sweet ! That pickup shell is nice as...

Proline??

Indeed it is, same 1966 Ford F100 as my now very sad looking Stampede shell [emoji53] but obviously a fair bit bigger!

fe53d37bb61ded1ab3a6dbb6dcee4b29.jpg

I will get round to getting the old paint off this and respraying with PS paint this time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, supersavage said:

My Panther ausf. G :D. First impressions are good and I can't believe how heavy it is for 1/16th. Hope it performs as good as it looks. Pics will be posted in the tank section later. 

Yes heavy aren't they. :D

If you want to add extra detail. 

http://www.aber.net.pl/catalog.html

John

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Malcs RC said:

Treated myself to along awaited battery charger 

IMG-20170827-WA0011_zpsd6or7kre.jpg

Ive been eyeing one of these up myself - be good to hear your thoughts on it :good: 

7 minutes ago, James1986 said:

Ive been eyeing one of these up myself - be good to hear your thoughts on it :good: 

They were on offer for £150 not sure if they still are. I was looking at one but think I read that it doesn't do 4x100w via AC

Edited by stretch

25 minutes ago, stretch said:

They were on offer for £150 not sure if they still are. I was looking at one but think I read that it doesn't do 4x100w via AC

Think I missed the boat on that one, most are £220 plus now :( plenty other options though!

6 minutes ago, James1986 said:

Think I missed the boat on that one, most are £220 plus now :( plenty other options though!

Ah there are other good options if you don't mid dc only.

cheers yeah ive seen a ton people with these chargers I wanted one where charge 4 batterys at once I did pay think was £185 starting to go up in price ive seen like say ive always wanted one so glad got one all my other chargers can go now 

Today I received 8 2x6mm countersunk self tapping screws courtesy of Tony's Tamiya Parts. We bought a F1 wing set from him a few days ago, not realising that it did not include the screws required for assembly as they come in a separate pack. We contacted him about buying the screw pack, but instead of selling us a bag of screws, he sent the required items free of charge from his own spares stash. Excellent service - to be recommended! :)