• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Oh c@*p Just had my first crash

killerpiller

Oh well, just popped my cherry and crashed my nice new shiny Carson Dazzler, away it went into a fence, I turned it on the grass and it span out hit the fence, and now have new lower arms on order off the web... Oh bugger.

Hey ho, guess that'll teach me to go on the grass in the garden in the wet, was only running it in still too

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

haha sweeet! my cherry still lies in wait, untocuhed.....not looking forward to my first crash

my dad almost crashed it for me, but luckily it skidded under the bottom fence rail, just bending the aerial slightly...PHEWWWW

:)

Its going to happen sometime for everyone lol! Could have been a lot worse though!

The most damage I've done to my car was hit a rock at top speed, it was hidden in the grass, it flipped the car over a few times, luckily the only damage was a small dent in the chassis!

unlucky dude! the most amount of damage i've ever done to 1 of my cars is:

i have arthritis in both my wrists and when i was going about 30mph with my hyper 8 pro uk i had pain in my wrist and twitched and i went into this big block of wood lol. broke both the front c-hubs and i think i bent a cvd aswell....£22 for a little twitch lmao!

i know how you feel.

my girlfriend got me a revo for xmas.i,ve had a few excursions shall we say :closedeyes:

running in and hit a wall.new suspension arm.

got it fixed and killed the engine probably because i let it get too hot(did run in right) after half a gallon.(got a failsafe on the new one)

broken pushrod.

smashed the life out the shell.

tried a few backflips off a quarter pipe,landed on a 3" metal bar.destroyed the bulkhead,broke a servo,broke a shock end.

all within 1 gallon :whistling:

its all bak together now and mint,new shell freshly painted.loads of spares,loads more spares on order......

lets hope theres no damage this weekend.i think i need to go a bit easier :confused:

Thought you might like to see the picture I took of the damage, I suppose in the grand scheme of things it aint too bad, just frustrating, and I suppsoe it could have been a lot worse.

On the upside at least I now know how to strip the front end of the car and put it back together again :D

Car%201.jpg

Car%202.jpg

£7 and have now learnt not to drive it in the Garden :blush:

bro popped mine for me last week... headin up the road full diddy and smacked his foot which acted as a pretty cool ramp. after a rear left to front right 270 spin it landed on drivers front wheel .... new hub please!!!!!! got her goin again though thanks to www.modelsport.co.uk 's next day delivery!!!! thanks again model sport

b*oody cold though can anyone tell me should i be running rich or lean in this weather??? rich i think due to the xtra O2 in the air???

On the upside at least I now know how to strip the front end of the car and put it back together again

like you... i think if you have a smack, and repair it yourself you learn the working on the part you repair and isn,t that hard.....but to build a kit car from scratch would fry my brain lol

Its a standing joke in my house - If we take the RC cars out, they come back broke!

Before the trip this is what my Stampede looked like:

2007_04290002-1.jpg

And the result of an outing to a local skate park. 1 Traxxas Stampede in a biscuit tin :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2008_01050001.jpg

Drive it like you stole it!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Edited by HappyLad