• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Harry Potter

Samari

harry potter sucks - its about a boy (wow wee!! <_< ) who parents are dead (well aint that tragic i feel sorry for all those people who have lost there parents)

Sure it improves kids reading

But i cba to read all that "sugar" about ala-hamora to open my bathroom door....

Ziggy

harry potter sucks - its about a boy (wow wee!! <_< ) who parents are dead (well aint that tragic i feel sorry for all those people who have lost there parents)

He's a wizard as well. I guess you didn't get past the first page then. :lol:

i lack a imagination i really do....

I got bored reading the first like 3 chapters of the first book

I'll watch the movies - to admire the actual technical skills of computer animations and taking the "urine" of soppy and stupid retorical questions

Its a god dam person who's animated up to be famous....

In 10 years time after the last 1 is done - it'll be all done again as some fob of writer reuses the same god dam idea!!

Ziggy

I've got all the books and enjoyed them. seen the films as well but they are not as good as the books, but films never are.

At the end of the day its each to their own, same with anything. No need to diss

i have nothing against the books i just don't read in general, i have the first one never got past the 3rd page i dont think.... think that was when i heard they were making a film

Stop spamming guys, you don't need to say "Harry is dead" in 5 posts!

Cheers for spoiling it for me and so many others, cheers top bloke! :good:

*Grumbles foul words to nick under breath so he cant be told off*

rofl rofl my daughter said its a really good read ;)

Thats the beauty of the HP series. young and old can enjoy. Kids and parents can actually share an interest. I'm going to start reading them to my 6yr old son soon.

'pet'=cewI am the least horrible person you will ever encounter. The answer to what happens at the end of the last Harry Potter book is in the thread, if you can decipher it and l'm sorry if that spoils it for the fans of the books/films :rolleyes:'pet'=cewI am the least horrible person you will ever encounter. The answer to what happens at the end of the last Harry Potter book is in the thread, if you can decipher it and l'm sorry if that spoils it for the fans of the books/films :rolleyes:

The maturity of some people here is shocking.

This isn't your school playground and we're not your teachers. We're not going to accept people having temper tantrums and acting like angry little kids.

Cew, you have only posted in this thread to cause trouble and irriate people, that attitude is not welcome here.

Stay on topic and no more rubbish please.