• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What are the connectors called for 1s battery connectors on blade msrx?

Hi all,

anyone know the correct name of the connectors on these 1s lipos used for msrx helicopter or even a link please.

i Google these but so many different names and links not working due to age of post.

just that I am trying to build a cable so I can check these on my battery checker (only voltage) and maybe a multi charger connector too.

thanks

Posted (edited)

Yes, whether 1 or 5. Still the price of a battery if wrong.

dont forget I have msg those shop before I posted as there were a few already and still waiting for replies, would be nice to be acknowledged.

now I understand why the batteries are classified as disposable items.

i like to look after my lipo batteries whether 1s or higher especially when you are only allowed 2 of each per parcel from Modelsport, don’t know if it’s law and applies to all lipo via post for all shops.

i will see what I can do to keep these safe and when not used at storage level, don’t want any lipos to go up in flames

thanks for all your help.

Edited by karlo888

I just had to buy some, as I wanted to rig up some 1S packs for my Tandem Twin. This uses a larger version of the batteryand are prety much unobtanium.

I needed to find connectors:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301942513575

JST 1.25 2 pin.

I bought them so I could graft the right connector on a short tail. I have 3D printed a replica plastic cover that fits in the holder, so I can hot glue the pack in to the cover and plug in the wire.

Thanks for info.

i am actually still waiting for my eBay cables/connectors..

shop decided to go on holiday 2 days after I placed order 😱😱🤔🤔 so don’t know if actually sent before holiday or not. 

• Like 1